Part 12

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY SWEET FRIENDS

Sanyukta finally get back to her company ZBB. She take a long breathe to feel her office .

Sanyukta to herself.

S: aahhhh... that's feel great....

Kaustaki's heard her voice and turn her head in her direction where she is standing from last 10 minutes to feel the environment.

K: Sanyukta..... she jumped in excitement.

S: Kaustu.

Both run to eachother and hug immediately. Both behaving like they are meeting after ages. They are squealing and jumping at their place in excitement. Every employee eyed them. They detached themselves and look at everyone who already looking at them like they are aliens. Sanyukta give all of them tighten smile and mouthed sorry. 

K: kaisi h ? u know I miss u so much...

S: I m all good. I also missed ... missed u so much..... she pull her again in tight hug ...

K: bus jaan nikalegi meri.... chorh..

She leave her .

K: so kaisa rha ?

S: sab perfect. Phele boss ko report de du fir tuje s bahut saari baat karni h...woh bi bahut sari...

K: muje bi tuje kuch batana h so first u report him. I just back to my work. Talk u lunch.

S: yes... 

Kaustaki left for her desk where she walked toward her boss 's cabin. She knocks the door..

B: come in.... without looking at door.

S: good morning sir.. 

She entered and Sumit Ahuja raised his eyes. 

B: ahhhaaa.... Sanyukta... come come... sit... he gesture her to sit.

S: thank u sir.

B: so how is everything ?

S: it was very well...

B: so may i expect that ur report is ready ?

S: here it is.. She forward the hand prints ... Everything is perfect as per our plan.

B: its good.. meri Mr. Shekhwat s bi baat hui thi he also told me the same thing. 

He start looking at the hand prints.

B: impressive... I must say Sanyukta.. u really deserve a raise and promotion too.

She beamed with smile.

S: Thank u sir... 

B: but for now get back to ur work as so many things need ur attention.

S: sure sir.

*********************************

At lunch Kaustaki reach at her desk. 

K: so boss impress hua ?

S: kaise ni hoga profit aane wala h...

K: mmmm... badiya h so is baar promotion paki haaa???

S: According to our money minded boss its a yes with raise...

K: woahhh... aate hi Six .... That's awesome.

they hi-fi.

K: chorh ... tuje kuch batana h????