Part 24

Dedicate to NehaS0411- a trailer of Vidushi being cupid 

and

to  komalnrana127- a pinch of RD's jealousy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haldi function happens with lots of fun, enjoyment and teasing. Sangeet function is going happen at night and everyone is getting ready for it. Sanyukta helping Vidushi in her room.

V: Sanyukta ek baat puchu ?

S: puch..

V: tuje bhai kaise lagte h ? She is piercing her earrings.

S: yeh kaisa sawaal h ?

V: are simple ques h tuje bhai kaise lagte h ?

S: ache h jitna sadu lagta h ... Vidz glares her from mirror ...

S: sorry.. sorry.. mean to say he is not bad. He is nice.. Bacho k saath bache ban jaata h.. sometime I feels ki Randhir bache h ya Aarav and Nyasa... or jo ghar ki halat krte h Sunday k din.. bus puch mat (she shake her head). But he loves Aarav a lot like Nyasa. He is responsible, matured, family ko priority dete h... ek full package khe skte h.. and his face look beautiful when he smiles. I m really thankful of God and Aarav and Nyasa's friendship ki muje ek coconut type person s mili... U know he is wonderful person, a perfect father and can be good husband too ...

All the time when she was describing him there is dreamy smile on her face. Her twinkle eyes, a free tense face, a comfort, and ease of describing someone. Where as Vidushi is also smiling but mentally. She can saw all her changing expression from mirror. But a teasing idea popped in her mind.

V: husband? She cocked her eyebrow where Sanyukta bite her tongue.

S: haa... I means if he get married again .

V: and u will be fine if he get married with someone else?

She become quiet and thinks if she will be fine if he re married and with someone else. Will she be happy ? Her subconscious going to answer when Vidushi shake her.

S: haa.... haa..

V: kaha zoned out ho gayi ?

S: kahin ni.... waise y u ask this question ?

V: bus aise hi.. waise u didn't replied u will be happy if bhai k saath koi or ????

S: kya tu bi ... leave it or tyaar ho jaa...

An uncomfortable feeling arrived in her mind but she ignored all the feelings and move to ground area.

Sangeet function starts. Party songs thumps the dance floor. After a while DJ announced a couple dance. Siddanth take this opportunity and approach Sanyukta for dance. She happily accepted as she treat him as her friend only. He put his hand on her waist and she casually put her hand on shoulder. They start dancing together with smile. She laughed a little when he cracked some joked. But somewhere RD is controlling his fist not to break his friend's face. He immediately call someone and smirk evilly.

***************************************

RD was telling story to Nyasa and Aarav in his room. There is knock on door

RD: come in..

Sanyukta stepped in.

S: Aarav chalo sone bahut late ho jayega..