Part 39

He was taken aback by her words and back to his sitting position with thud. 

S: I love u Randhir.. I really do... Shuru s shuru m to sirf muje ek attraction laga tha. Sirf ek likeness as we are friends but kb woh is love wali feeling m convert hua I don't know. I like to adore u and ur smile is the best thing I always notice. But I feel it just a mere attraction or likeness jo mostly hoti h logo k saath when they spend most of their time together. So I always ignore it. But when u confessed ur feelings... It feel like I m not the only one who feels this.. U also do but u stay away from 10 days without any reason and next day u r sorry and thought its all wrong... fallen in love with me is wrong.... Seriously Randhir? U really feel this ??? R we wrong if we love each other.

She look at him and he was all blank... She take his right hand between her hands and he look at their hands. 

S: R u listening me ?

He again look at her. He is still in dazed and just blinked his eyes.

S: say something ? I know I made mistake or bahut zayda ki h but please don't sit silence like this. I promise u I will mend all things between us... Or sab phele jaise ho jayega and I will try ki phele s bi best ho... Please give me a chance... 

RD: muje fresh hona .. u go ?

She give him a question look and he withdraw his hand from her and come out of bed. She also get up. 

S: Randhir u can leave me without giving me answer....

RD: kyu tum bi to gayi thi.. fir m kyu ni jaa skta ???

S: I know galti ki h meine or bahut badi and coz of that u suffered... but please jo galti meine ki h woh tum mat karo....

He didn't listen her and move but she blocked his way. She open her arms and stand like lamp post. 

RD: please get aside.

S: answer me... tumne muje us din ni roka tha and we land up here... and now jo galti tumne ki h woh m ni karna chahti... So just answer me.. R we wrong ??

He didn't utter but held her shoulders and made her side and moved to his closet side. Renee 's saying remembered in her mind - Tell him how much u luv him. 

S: Randhir Singh Shekhawat with determined voice.

He turned and saw her. He was again surprised. She was sitting on knees. 

S: I, Sanyukta Aggarwal who is fallen in luv with Mr. Shekhawat propose him will he be my son's father? Will he accept me as his daughter's mother? Will he honored me to write his surname after my name ?Will he is ready to share my life ? Will he stop me when I make mistake? Will he love me like I do ? 

She look at him with hope but he throw his clothes on bed and walked away from his room. She looked at the open door with shocked and land up on the floor. 

******************************************************

Meher was grooming herself in her room. Her room's door opened and RD was standing there. 

M: hey morning RD.. with smile.

RD: Meher we need to talk ...

M: yeah sure come in....

He take the chair and she sit on the bed. He take long breathe and signed.

RD: look Meher I can't marry u ??

She widen her eyes...

M: Whatt???

RD: yes... kal jo bi hua I was drunk... I wasn't in my senses... I can't marry u... I m sorry for that... I know Mom called u for our marriage but I can't do... Coz I luv someone else and she also do just she was a bit late to realize...