Part 18

Weeks passes RD's piston company start making place in market. Sanyukta got promoted as Junior Manager in her company. Nyasa and Aarav promoted in Class II. With BFF they become classmates too. Yes, RD made request to her principal to transfer her in Aarav's class and Principal happily accepted his request. Its become his responsibility to pick and drop both kids from school and drop at Aarav's home. There they laugh, play, watch cartoon and do their home work together. Sometimes she slept there after tiring and RD take her after having his dinner at Sanyukta's place. He didn't have to make excuse to visit her home coz of Nyasa presence.  

Parth skipped his office most of the times. He take Vidushi on dates, shopping and tour. He cuddle and pampered her . They become crazy in love persons who always busy in their dreamland.

================================

Just one day Parth asked her for marriage. And she happily agreed on it. But she request him to meet her parents. He promised and will visit tomorrow. That day he visited his office to meet RD. As it has been weeks that he didn't meet him properly.

He knock his cabin but he did not get any response and he entered. There, RD was busy in his thoughts. He was thinking about his last night at her home. She was going to slip coz toy train under her feet but he catch her. And she was hanging in his arms with closing eyes and he had a smile with twinkle eyes. Parth come near to his desk and find a diary- a open diary with some scribbling .

P: From where u come and touched my heart,

U reached a place deep inside my heart,

U turn my world around, Now I m all lost,

U lift my spirit and take my breath,

Ur simplicity touch me the most,

When I look into ur eyes , its all full of purity and selfless,

When I lay at night only ur face at sight,

I don't know what this feels

But it feels like God is giving me a chance.

Parth look at him who is still busy in his world. He shouted his name and he landed to the earth and look at the source.

RD: tu kb aaya ?

Instead of speaking he show his diary with smile. And his eyes popped out. Firstly, he look at the table then at him who he is grinning..

RD: Parth diary de... He stand from his chair and run to him. But he run fast and stand behind the sofa .

P: second padhte h.

He turn the page of diary.

P: Mujhko teri aawaaz se khushboo aati hai
Aur khushboo mein rang dikhaayi dete hai
Tu jab nahi hai tab bhi tu hai saath mere
Milon se chhute hai tujhko haath mere
Woh jo teri saanson mein hai ghulein huye
Kahin rahoon woh geet sunaayi dete hai
Baadal, titli, kaliyaan, lehrein, phool, hawaan
Yeh sab tere roop dikhaayi dete hain
Main hoon, tera naam hain, teri baatein hain
Har pal dohraata tera afsaana hoon
Mujhko to abb hosh nahin hain
Tu hi bata, sab kehte hain main tera deewaana hoon

(PS: its not my creation it is Javed Akhtar Sir creation but above was mine and I know I m bad in poetry but thanks for giving ur 1 min to read that one 😊😊)

He play with his eyebrow.

P: seriously.... awaaz m s khushboo???? kon h ??? kis liye h ?

RD: kis k liye ni ....h tu diary de...  

He try to snatch but Parth step back.

P: ni... chalo next one... 

He turn the page and taking chance RD take step on table and jump on him and snatch his diary...

P: woahh... easy dude...

RD gasps and put diary in his drawer.

RD: next time s bina puche kisi ki diary mat padhiyo buri baat h... 

He sit on his chair and Parth sit opposite of him..

P: tune dubara likhana shuru kar diya or bataya bi ni...

RD: aisa kuch batane wala tha hi ni... waise tu yaha kyu aaya ???

P: yeh acha h topic ko avoid karna... bata na kb start kiya coz last time u write it was some around... he rub his chin to think.

RD: 6 years back with expression less face.

P: yeah...after divorce u stop writing...

RD: leave it... waise aaj yaha office kaise aa gaya ? rasta bhul gaya ya Vidushi s ladai ??

P: aisa kuch bi ni h or naa hone wala... phele tu bata whats going in ur life ??

He give him confused look...

P: don't give me this type of look... U also know that... U and Sanyukta...

He understand what he is trying to say but he avoid...

RD: aisa kuch ni h we are just friend... that's it..

P: yeah that's it...ur friendship is growing, u start writing, u ate dinner at her place, u take Aarav from her home and drop both kids at her home  and that its.. he smirks

RD: yaha kis liye aaya ? with irritated voice.

P: mera office bi h ...

RD: haa tera office... jo mahino s yaha sakal tk ni dikahyi bus Vidushi Vidushi...

P: tuje pata h biwi k seva karne s insaan zindagi bhar sukhi rehta h...

He rolled his eyes...

P: chorh use .. I came here to tell u ki kal m aunty s mil rha hu.... And sab acha rha to may be m jaldi hi shaadi kar lu...

RD: sachii.....

He nodded....

RD: then all the best for tomorrow...

----------------------------------

He look at his watch and frowns. Parth look at his frown lines.

P: kya hua ?

RD: I m late....

He put his laptop in his bag and tug at his left shoulder.

RD: chal.... Catch u later...

P: par kaha ?

RD: Sanyukta k ghar.... he replied without looking at him

He exited where Parth smiles....

P: tera pattaa bi lagta h apne saath hi saaf karna hoga.

To be Continued.....

###################################

Ignore errors and mistakes

Thanks & Happy Read :)

###################################