Part 16

Next day is Sunday. RD is sleeping with a happy face. Where in Nyasa's room both kids are up. And an evil idea comes in her head.

N: Aarav tu daddaa ko utha or m aunty ko..

Aarav shake his head with lit up eyes.

A: yeahh... mazza aayega...

Both get up from the bed and move into corridor.

Nyasa peeked into guest room where Sanyukta is sleeping. She came near to her

N: aunty uthooo... dekho sun aa gaya... She patted her cheeks

S: aaru please sone do.. raat bahut late soyi thi... plz baby..

N: aunty utho na plzzzzzzzzzzzz...... She shake her left hand.

Where as in RD's Room,

A: Uncle uthooo..... plzzzz... morning ho gayi h. He is shaking him from shoulder.

RD: princess so jaao Sunday h and tum boy ki awaaz m kyu bol rhi ho..

Sa: coz I m boy. He cupped his waist.

RD chuckled: princess u r girl ....my girl come here.. sleep with me...

He try to catch Aarav's hand but all in vain coz everytime he step back.

A: lagta h aise ni uthenge... Sorry Uncle... Sorry Cuckoo.

He went to the bathroom and take a mug of water and splash on RD's face.

RD: what the hell is Nyasa...

He wake up in jolt and shouted like a lion. Aarav got scared and start crying. He left his room and run to his mother...Whereas Nyasa still trying to wake up Sanyukta but in vain... Aarav reach guest room and

A: Mum with sobbing... Mum....

She wake up in jolt and see Aarav in crying state.

S: what happened aaru... She open her arms to come and he immediately jump on her lap.

S: kya hua ro kyu rahe ho. She wipes his tears and caress his cheeks.

A: Uncle... between his sob.... uncle...

She look at the surrounding and hit the reality that they are at his place. There is knock on guest room door.

N: Dadaaa... she runs to his arms.

RD comes to his knees and put Nyasa down and hold his ears

RD:Sorry champ plz maaf kar do.. woh tumne pani daal diya or muje gussa aa gaya.. Sorry.. plzzz..

S: ohhh that's why he is crying. Dekho uncle sorry h na ... She look at him who is hiding under her arms.

S: accept his sorry or dekho kaan bi pakade hue.

RD is still holding his ears . Aarav looked at with welled up eyes.

A: okay with his cute smile.

S: waise pani kyu dala??

A: woh mum uncle uth ni rhe the bahut der s utha rha tha ... to socha pani daal du uth jayenge but yeh gussa ho gaye.. with innocent look.

RD: sorry bola na champ... he give him the same innocent look.

She smile a little on his attics.. He raised his lashes to look at her.

Nyasa become a spectator and feel bad when every attention is on Aarav. She start crying. RD get tense and at her.. He immediately hug her.

RD: cuckoo kya hua ?? aap kyu ro rhe ho...

N: koi muje s pyaar krta h...

RD: or aapko kis n kaha ?