Part 26

Next day, all  were sitting on dinning table. RD was sitting beside Parth and he handover a packet to him.

P: yeh kya h ? with question look.

RD: khud dekh le (chukles)

He open the packet and read it. His eyes got wide.

P: Paris tickets with slow voice.

Vidushi beamed in excitement and jump from her seat and grab the tickets from Parth's hand. 

V: wow.. paris.. thanks bhai.

Parth still puzzled.

RD: Vidz ki fav place h so yeh meri taraf s gift h.

P: paris ka ?

RD nodded..

P: but yarr yeh bahut zayda h.

RD: meri behen s zayda ni. So enjoy kar. U both are leaving tomorrow.

V: thank u bhai... ur best bro.. 

She hug him from neck.

RD: haa ab makkhan na laga..

she left him and sit back on her chair.

RD: and masi hume aaj jaana hoga .

Masi: are 1 -2 din or stay karo humare saath bi.

RD: m krta but in dono k karan 12 din s office gaya ni hu to woh bi dekhna h and Cuckoo ka school bi h.

Sanyukta joined them.

S: good morning everyone.

All: good morning.

She sits beside RD as only chair left empty. Every one is sitting beside their partner.

S: kya discuss ho rha ?

V: yehi ki kal m Paris jaa rhi hu coz of bhai and he is returning to city. 

She wave the tickets. And Sanyukta smiles.

RD: woh actually Nyasa ka school h.

S: he is right vidz. Shaadi k chakkar m Aarav bi school ni jaa paya. So I think he is right. So hum kab chal rhe h RD?

RD: aaj afternoon m... by saying this he left.

All feel weird but didn't bother and continue with their breakfast. Where she was only watching him to go far from her sight.

-----------------------------------------------

At afternoon, RD and Sanyukta left his farmhouse to home with their kids. Their drive was silent. He did not play radio or try to talk to her. Where she glanced him with the excuse of looking at kids. His full concentrate on his drive. She feel sad and dejected. Whenever she try to speak he just ignored her by saying hummed sound. 

They reach at her place. She come out with Aarav but Nyasa also get off from the car..

N: Dadda m aunty k saath jaa rhi.

RD: princess aunty tired hogi.. hum apne ghar chalte h . aap evng m aa jana.

N: ni aap muje lene evng m aa jaana. She take Sanyukta's hand.

S: koi baat ni if u also want to come then come.

RD: ni m ghar jaa rha hu. Evening m kaka ko bol dunga cuckoo ko lene. Bye.

He turns his car to his home. She got puzzled but thinks it is stress of wedding and drive.

She opened her home and inhales sharply for homely feeling. Kids directly went to his room. She put her luggage to aside and went to kitchen for water. She settled on sofa and soon she dozed of tiredness where RD at his home. He is also taking power nap but his dream hit again of kissing her.