Finale

2 Back to back updates.. Do not u love it

As title defined its mean of this part and u all get an idea of it. Baki baat at the end of the part

=================================================

Its has been 10 hours she is in labor. She was admitted hospital when she felt pain in her stomach. It has been two year of their togetherness and now Aarav and Nyasa is expecting their sibling.

Again she felt sudden pain and shouted . And RD lightly squeezed her palms in his . She was crying. He immediately called the nurse. She was crying in pain and its unbearable for her. Her children who were waiting outside with Renee  start crying too after seeing their mother crying in pain. Renee console them and asked them not to cry.

Nurse and Doctor come and checked her.

DR: Nurse please take her to OT now.

He try to remove his hand from her but she hold tightly. He look at her and shakily asked.

S: please.....

He understand and he asked doctor can he join her in OT. Doctor nodded in positive and ask him to change.

--------------------------------

She shifted to the OT but she can't find RD. 

S: Randhir...

Nurse: Ma'am, he is coming..

And a moment later he joined her and stand beside her holding her hand. She shake his hand and he lean to her.

S: I.... I ... want to sleep...

RD: yes... U will just do like what doctor is saying.. Okay?

She shake with moist eyes and he kissed her forehead. His hands are sweating and there is sweat on his forehead too. He was pale.

DR: Ma'am, do as I say... when I ask u to push then push.

She look at RD.

S: then I can sleep ???

RD: yes... but phele yeh our love inside u... Do what he said... I m here and u r strong u can do.

Here is she is crying in OT and outside her children are sobbing in Renee's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

She was exhausted with constant pushing and finally a loud shrill of crying surrounded the OT.

DR: its girl... Mr and Mrs. Shekhawat.

His eyes become moist and he disappeared for a minute. She gasp.

S: can I see her ?

A moment later, RD is carrying her in his arms. He was in happy tears while looking at his daughter. He kissed at her forehead and give it to her. She look at her. Her eyes were closed. She was sleeping. Her pink cheeks with golden hair, tiny little feets and hands. Her eyes get wet and he sits beside and take her into side hug.