Part E

She feel shy and looked away but he move her face so he can look her. Her face become red. She lowered her lashes. He is smiling on her shyness. 

RD: u don't answer... M I allow ?

She hummed under her mouth. He listened but he teased her.

RD: I didn't hear u ? If u feel comfortable we can but if u don't want....I m still happy that I m here only in ur arms.

She looked at him and nodded this time and smiled too.

-----------------------------------------------

He slowly start reducing the gap between them. They were inch apart when their eyes get closed and he placed his parted lips on her parted lips. Sparks flew in their room. There were no movements of their lips they try to feel the sensation of their touch.  After a min he sucks her upper lip slowly and softly not to hurt her. Her hands make way to his face and she start sucking his lower lip. Their lips start moving in sync, slowly, gentle like they were worshiping each other. His hands start feeling her waist. Heat engulfed in his body and he parted away and looked her. Her eyes still closed in pleasure but there is smile on lips. She was breathing heavily.  Her smile forget him everything and he just stared her with smiley face. 

She opened her eyes and find him staring at her. She feel blushed and look away. He lift her chin and made her to look at him. She immediately lowered her lashes. He kiss her eyes one by one.

RD: sanyukta... look at me.

She shake in negative. He again lift her chin.

RD:  Look at me.

She slowly raised her lashes and look at him. There is smile on his face- A completeness of smile. There is no desire or lust it just only love a pure blissful love.

RD: it feels heaven... u have very soft lips.

She pressed her lips together. And with help of his thumb he freed her lip and rubbed his thumb over there.

RD: kuch bologi ni ?

She shut her eyes and shake her head in no.

RD: to m uth jau ?

She again shake in NO and he grins. He take her left hand and caress his face and kissed her palm. He left her hand and dug his head in her neck again for hug. 

--------------------------------------------------- 

After 30 mins she look at his side his face hides in her neck. His stubble brush her neck. She gathers all her guts and 

S: Ran... Ran.. Randhir.. 

His eyes were closed like he is sleep.

S: Randhir....

RD: hmmm...

S: wohh... wohh... 

She closed her eyes and inhaled sharply.

S: utho tumhare liye lunch le aati hu...

RD: hmmmmm.......

He didn't moved or get up..

S: Randhir utho na ???

RD: tum kahin ni jaa rhi... 

His lips brush on her neck and he tighten his grip from her waist.

S: to kya hum aise hi rehenge ?

He nodded under her neck. She smiles.

S: utho na please...