Part K

Time start rolling, they really becoming a happy family. They together celebrate, laughed or go for picnic. Yes, it was Sanyukta's idea to go for picnic on every third Sunday of month. So their children get the appropriate time and love from their parents. As these days they are getting busy coz RD's piston company is really capturing the market. 

In between kids go through their mid term exams and Renee asked them to join her on Christmas holidays. Kids were to excited to see Santa. They start making their wishlist what they want for him.

RD and Sanyukta taking their bond to another level. They are becoming more restless for each other. She start taking initiatives in their bond of love. It become ritual for them to escape from their room and move to guest room in night. They explored and marked as each other. But when it comes to last they stop coz he thinks she is not ready and vice versa.

---------------------------------------

One fine December evening he was busy in outside meeting and she is backing home alone when she stop at jewelry store.. She is looking the men's accessories when a salesman approach her.

Man: Ma'am, Can I help u ?

S: yes... is there any kind of normal and regular type of men's brooch ?

Man: Sure Ma'am, this way please.

*********

After 30 mins of passing she selected 5 different shades of brooches for him. She happily paid and moved to home.

.

RD already come before her and look around for kids and her. But both were not here. He called Kaka and children were playing in garden. He just disconnected the call when main door opened and there she standing with bag in hand.

RD: good evening.. Where were u ?

She forward the bag to him and he raised his eyebrows.

S: dekho and then tell how it is ...

He take the bag and open it there is box and examine the box. He drop the bag and open the box. 

RD: brooches ?

She nodded...

RD: why ?

She just casually shuddered her shoulders with smile. 

S: ache ni lage ?

RD: bahut ache but kis liye ?

She come close and take one brooch in her hand and pin on his shirt and kiss on it. 

S: Aise hi... I thought what shud I give u when u have everything. And moreover tum roz muje flowers dete ho and in return I didn't give u anything... So brooch ache lage... 

She narrowed her eyes and look at the brooch.

S: and its looks good on u...

He smile and signal her to come. He pull her close and hug her. 

RD: yeh sab koi zarurat ni h... U give me the best thing... My family, Ours family. U complete me and muje us s zayda or kuch ni chaiye...

They closed their eyes and forget the world. They just lost each other in this moment. After 5 mins she broke the hug but her hands still on his waist.

S: waise bache kaha h ?

RD: woh kaka k saath garden gaye h abhi aate honge.

S: hmmm... Randhir tum s kuch baat karni thi ?

RD: say...

S: U really want.... She fumbled with word and he cupped her face.

RD: what happened ?