Part 19

Parth meets Vidushi's parents and final their wedding date fixed along with engagement. Vidushi can't wait longer so she decide the very first date of her wedding and engagement date. Both broke the news to RD and Sanyukta. And they feel happy for their friends finally they are tying into scared thread of love. Their wedding and engagement going to take place at Randhir's farmhouse at Yelagiri.  As per his order. It's a hill station near Pungaur lake with many orchards and garden.

On strict instruction of Vidarth, RD and Sanyukta have to come reach his farmhouse before their marriage. Vidarth got busy in shopping, printing cards, appointment with beautician and all such marriage stuffs. Where as their friends engrossed themselves in office work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

RD visit Sanyukta's Office . She was hell shocked and he smirked with smile and leave her in shocked state. Kasautki come near to her. And every girl in her office gawking him but RD pay any heeds to their stares and directly reach Mr. Sumit Ahuja's Cabin.

K: yarr yeh h kaun? Bada handsome h.

S: Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat.... who is still looking at Ahuja's cabin side.

A girl come from their behind

Girl: Yarr kitna handsome h.. Sanyukta u know him???

S: yepppp... humare partner and client.

G: baat kar de yarr... Plzz. She pleaded

She widen her eyes and look her colleague. She narrowed her eyes.

S: uski ek beti.... She snapped her and leave Kaustaki and girl in confusion.

K: sanyu kya hua ? Gussa kyu ho rhi ....

She shake her head and mouthed sorry to girl. She don't understand why she get angry... but she felt bad when someone ask for him.

K: Sanyu u okay ?

She nodded her head and a male voice come from behind..

Voice: yaha kya ho rha h ?

All turns their head and look at the male voice. He is in off white shirt and grey suit and trousers. He directly steps in her direction. And other employees start working.

V: Hello Sanyukta... How r u ?

S: hello sir

V: Sir ni dhruv bolo. We are friends

S: (in mind) : yeah friends...... agar mere itne ache friends hue na to ho liya mera uddhaar... she chuckled mentally.

D: Sanyukta where u lost?

S: Nothing sir

D: fir s sir..

S: Sir u r our boss's son and we respect him a lot and we also respect you so Sir( she emphasis on word Sir). Right Kaustaki ??

K: yes... she is right sir

D: do ur work kaustuki. I paid u for work not any gossip. He snapped. And Kaustki leaves.

Dhruv again eyed on Sanyukta. He always wants her attention but she never did.

D: Sanyukta what r u doing on this weekend ?

S: actually sir my friend is going to be engaged so I will be busy there.

D: ohhh...Then next weekend ?

S: Sir it her wedding so still busy...

D: fine... just let me know when u r free may be we can have dinner together...