Part 13

Party starts after RD's wonderful and thanking speech to all the persons who involves in the project. RD searching for her. His eyes catch and steps to her.

RD: Muje tumse baat karni h ... chalo mere saath.

She look at him with one raised eyebrow.

RD: chalo... he hold her hand and come out the hall.

He look around of the corner so there is no one to listen there conversation.

RD: u never told me u have a son ? 

He look with empty face where she get confused by the question.

S: Kya???

RD: u r married ? 

S: No... she replied calmly

RD: to beta ??? He draws his eyebrows together to make V 

S: tumhe yeh baat krni h muje ??? R u serious... jb meri or tumhari sirf formals talk hoti h and humare beech kbhi personal talk hui ni h ki m tumhe apne bare m batau ???

RD: fine.... He rub his forehead and exhale his breathe.

S: waise wohh ladka kon h ?

RD: kon ??

S: jo Vidushi k saath aaya h ?

RD: Wohh .. his name is Siddanth Kapoor.  Mera or Vidushi ka frnd h . UK s aaya h. Humare plan k liye ?

S: Ohh... muje laga ki u forget about it.

RD: behen and friend h wohh mera and I want best for both of them.

S: It means Siddanth ko sab pata h na what he is to do ?

RD: yes.... and yaha tk ki masi ko bi. Meine or Vidushi n khud bataya h. Bus yeh Parth ka last chance h..

S: hmmmm... Tum itne bi karele ni ho...

He give her death glare.

S: What?? She shuddered her shoulder casually..... ab plan par kaam kre ??

RD: yes..dance start hone wala h to m Siddanth s baat krta hu.

They back to the hall and RD went near to anchor.

Anchor: Ladies and Gentlemen please take ur partner to the dance floor and hit it with ur shakes...

RD signal Vidushi and Siddanth to move on the floor. Then he look for Sanyukta who is sitting with Parth near the soft drink counter. He message her. She take out her phone and read the message and then look for him. He point his finger to dance floor. She look at there and find Siddanth and Vidushi are dancing. His one hand is on her waist and other in her hand where her hand on one shoulder. She again look at him and blink her eyes for assurance. She look at Parth side and grab his attention purposely.

S: ache lag rhe h dono with smile.

Parth look at him with confused look.

S: Vidushi and wohh ladka ... she point her finger to dance floor. Parth follow her finger and become angry. Where she suppress her smile.

S: Lagta h aunty n Vidushi ki shaadi k liye ladka pasand kar liya h or wohh sayad yehi h.

His grip become tight on the glass. She again speak

S: Kitna khush h ek saath. But I m sorry for u if u accept ur love in front of her before time so u will be dancing with her not him.

Parth give her hard glares.

P: she is only mine. Remember. And left immediately.

She smiled and message RD.

---------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly music get stop, everyone stop dancing and a voice comes from stage. All turn their heads.

P: Sorry friends to stop u like this but I want to say something before it too late. I know I m already late but not anymore. Coz she is only mine. She belongs to me. Parth Kashyap ki h wohh.. So Ms.Vidushi Kumar (pointed to her with his finger and a spot light put on her). I want to say that I really like u actually not like Its called LOVE. When I saw u for the first time that day only I lost my heart and I fell for u. I start behaving like a teenager who fall in love for the first time. When ever u around me my heartbeat become fast. I start fumbling. I always behold u from far but never have courage to tell u how much I love u.

He turns to RD side.

P: RD also asked me and help me but I put him down and never tell my feelings to u.

He leave the stage and move to her.

P: u know Sanyukta (look for her and their eyes met where she signal him to continue) also help me but I also put her down. I m such an idiot that I put down my two best friends. 

He reach her to her and kneel down.

P: I m in love with u from head to toe. I can't see my life with u. WILL U BE MINE FOREVER?

There is peace of silence and Vidushi eyes are welled up. She never expect that Parth will propose her like this and in front of everyone.

P: yes or no ? He look at her with certain hopes in his eyes.

From the corner Sanyukta shouted for YES and Randhir slammed his forehead by hand. Vidushi look at her with smile and turn her head to her mother. She smiles and blink her eyes in assurance

V: yes. Mr. Kashyap.

with shedding some happy tears and Parth stand on his foot and pull her in a tight hug immediately. Everyone start hooting and cheers for them. 

To be Continued.....

###################################

Ignore errors and mistakes

Thanks & Happy Read :)

###################################