Part 38

To sarimfatmi1-- thanks for flipped the coin & help me in looking from different side.

**********************************************

Morning arrived and Renee is eagerly waiting for Sanyukta, Parth and Vidushi. When Vidushi told her about her "IDEA" she become angry and ordered them to come to her home as soon as possible. After dropping Aarav at school all of them move to RD's home. 

Door bell rings and Renee open the door. All three of them are nervous that what's going to come next. 

Re: follow me... with flat tone

All of them follow and Renee locked her room's door.

V: Masi.. it was my Id...

She show her hand to stop and looking at Sanyukta whose head hung low. Vidushi gulped.

Re: Sanyukta look at me...

She raise her head and look at her.

Re: now will u explain ki how did u get ready in Vidushi's plan? 

She is all gone in silent mode but Vidushi try to interrupt but Renee glared her. She backed to her position.

Re: R u guys criminal ?? Socha bi kaise??? kidnapping ???? All r u out of ur mind. 

She walked and held Sanyukta's shoulders.

Re: Sanyukta I thought tum mature ho, responsible ho and that's y I asked Vidushi about u and agreed... But do u think ki after u agreed with Vidushi's plan m tumhe Nyasa ki mother hone dungi and my daughter-in- law.

With bowed head and moist eyes she shake in NO.. Renee signed and look at Parth.

Re: and Parth tum bi Vidu k saath???

Renee leave her shoulders. 

Re: hum already in dono k beech misunderstanding create kar chuke h or khatam karne ki jagah Vidu tum or use bada rhi ho... U Know that ??

V: but Masi bhai shaadi karna chahte h Meher s and Sanyukta loves him. And I m just helping her out.

Renee firstly narrowed her and then turn to Sanyukta whose still looking at the floor.

Re: Sanyukta.. is she is right? U love him ?

She nodded a little...

Re: I didn't hear... Yes or No ?

S: yes.. with low voice.

She immediately run and hug her tight. Sanyukta was taken aback. 

Re: my goodness.. Y u didn't tell us???

and she start sobbing... 

Renee break the hug and wiped her tears. She cupped her face.

Re: pata hai.. shortcut is not a solution for every answer. Ek pal k liye tum khush ho jaogi that u get married to him but jb Randhir ko truth pata chalega to use ni lagega u cheat him....

Vidushi jumped in their conversation.

V: bhai ko kyu bura lagega woh bi to is idiot s pyaar krte h...

Renee glared her but hard this time.

V: Sorry...

Re: Rinku loves u ?

She nodded and Renee smiled.

Re: then talk to him... clear all things.. tell him u love him and u don't want ki woh kisi Meher s shaadi kare... Convince him... show him how much u love him....ok ???