Untrained Doctors

Hey, Mooncheese here. I want to request something. I'm sure most if not all of you agree with me that this book isn't so good a publisher would read it and publish without a second thought. I do appreciate complements in the comments, but I'd really like some ideas on how to make it better. Those suggestions would be taken into consideration, and would most likely be used. I'm not saying not to complement, I'm saying to add what you think would make it better. Kay, hope you enjoy the chapter!

By the time we got to Phyllis's house, I noticed Ryder was walking oddly, and extremely slowly. I also noticed that Phyllis when looking for a house saw someone's trailer, blew it up, and glued it back together oddly.

It looked slightly better inside, but not by much.When Ryder saw her couch, he lay down without a word.

"HEY!!! Ryder, you're getting blood all over my couch!!!" Phyllis complained.

Ryder replied with a groan but didn't move.

"Hmm, I thought that guy barely hit you, you're loosing blood quickly... Wait here." Phyllis said, and Ryder sat up.

When she came back she had a large first aid kit. "Okay Ryder, let's take a look. You may need stitches... "

Ryder suddenly backed up on the couch. "H-Hold on. Do you know how to give someone stitches? Have you ever even... USED THAT KIT!?" He ended hyperventilating.

Phyllis thought a second. "No. Once I saw someone use something like this accept much smaller on her kid's paper cut, so I think I get the idea."

Ryder was now officially white, and his breathing didn't get better. "No, I'm fine. I can get up, see?" He stood up and his face got even more pale. "See I'm f-fine..." He muttered.

"Uh, no. Let's fix it up, shall we?" Phyllis laughed.

Ryder sat back down and stared at me. If you really thought about it, it was my fault for having us take the bus then hiding behind Ryder, so I decided to pay him back right there. I stood in between Phyllis and Ryder, and color returned to Ryder's face and his breathing steadied.

"My dad used to be a doctor so he taught me a ton of stuff. Could I do it?" I asked.

Phyllis nodded finally and said, "Okay, you try."

Ryder gave me a, "Thanks-but-if-you-were-lying-I'm-going-to-kill-you-later" look.

I just shrugged and began to work. The wound was dirty, deep and still bleeding. I cleaned the wound after using something that said it would numb the pain for 12 hours. Then I bandaged it.

"Makayla, thanks so much-" I cut off Ryder.

"Yup, you need stitches badly." I concluded.

Ryder fainted onto the couch.

I love being mean to Ryder... :P WelI hope you guys all looked at my new fairy tale story. There isn't really romance, cuz most of the characters are boys and I don't particularly like writing boyxboy or girlxgirl stories, but I still am proud of the story line. AND PLEASE STOP YELLING AT ME IF I DON'T UPDATE EVERY DAY!!! You know who you are. That just slows me down guys! Kay, seeya!