-1

"Isaac i'm a werewolf not a witch, i can't just magically bring our neighbours house plant back to life." Emilia told the sixteen year old holding onto her phone as she walked through the hallways, her short hair bounced against her shoulders while her heels clicked against the floor "How did you even kill their plant? Actually i don't want to know."

"I have to go - see you at home." Emilia told the blonde trying to hang up, sighing as she looked to to her assistant mouthing "Kids."

"There's a lady waiting for you in your office, she didn't have a appointment but demanded to see you, she claims to be your Sister in Law

"There's a lady waiting for you in your office, she didn't have a appointment but demanded to see you, she claims to be your Sister in Law. I let her in anyways. These are the plans for the new studio, you need to check through everything before we send them to the contractors." Sarah explained passing Emilia the folders, Emilia nodded struggling to hold the large amount of folders.

When Emilia moved back to Beacon hills she took over her old dance studio from her old boss, now that Caroline had retired Emilia made it her mission to transform this place to what she and Cora used to dream about it being.

"Thank you Sarah, see you on Tomorrow. Say hi to your mom for me!" Emilia walked away from Sarah , looking around in confusion once she smelled werewolf.

Ever since the hale fire there had been no other werewolves in beacon hills other than the Bennett pack, there's Peter but he's barley alive, so it surprised Emilia that there was a werewolf stood in her office who's scent she almost didn't recognise.

After realizing who it must be Emilia rushed towards her office, groaning when she couldn't open the door due to her hands being full. Emilia pushed the door with her black high heels causing the door to open with a creak, a gasp escaped from Emilia's lips as she watched the female stood in the middle of the room turn around to face her.

"Laura?"

Emilia dumped the folders on her desk, walking towards one of her best friends with a large smile on her face, the red lipstick on her lips making her teeth shine brighter. Laura smiled and nodded, pulling Emilia into a hug

"What are you doing here? You have to excuse the mess, we're renovating." Emilia pulled away, herself and Laura going to sit on the couch in her office "Where's Derek, is he here with you?"

"Derek's still in New York." Laura sighed as she watched Emilia's smile drop "I think I need your help Emilia."

After the breakup, Emilia still found herself wanting to be with Derek. Her feelings for him never seemed to disappear, despite Emilia wanting them to. Laura smiled, knowing that her favourite couple still had feelings for each other.

Emilia looked at Laura with a confused expression as the older werewolf pulled a picture of of her pocket handing it over, Emilia stared down at the picture of the dead deer before looking back up at Laura.