-15

"Is it true?" Scott stormed into the house, Lincoln looked up to Scott in confusion as he stood up from the sofa "That you're my father."

Scott had been replaying the words in his head over and over. Lincoln's your father. Everything made sense in a way for him, whilst at the same time he couldn't be more confused.

Lincoln watched his son as Scott breathed angrily, trying to piece together his words, unprepared for this long awaited conversation.

"Tell me!" Scott shouted, Emilia and Jason running into the room after their brother.

"It's true." Lincoln answered slowly, watching Scott stare at him in realisation and shock.

Scott's thoughts clouded with rage, his eyes landing on his siblings.

"You both knew?" Scott accused, walking over to his siblings angrily "How could you keep this from me!"

Emilia knew how this would go down, she'd gone through the exact same thing. Scott deserved the truth just as she did back then.

"We wanted to tell you, I've tried for years." Emilia explained, her voice soft trying to calm Scott.

"We were just doing what was best for you, Scott." Jason added, staring down at Scott sympathetically.

"What was best for me? i should've known who my father is!" Scott glared, his dig aimed at Lincoln before storming up the stairs.

_

"Scott." Emilia spoke gently, walking into the room where Scott sat at the end of his bed.

Lincoln and Jason made it clear Emilia would be the only one to break through to Scott, after all, they were the closet. They might not be as close now but the pair still had lots of trust between them.

 They might not be as close now but the pair still had lots of trust between them

"Go away." Scott grumbled, not bothering to look up to his sister.

Scott could never stay angry at Emilia for long, Emilia knew this and rolled her eyes at his stubborness.

"I know you dont want to hear it, but let me tell you something." Emilia ignored his comment, walking to sit down next to him on the end of the bed.

"You're just going to defend them." Scott pointed out, turning towards his sister in annoyance.

"I know how it feels you know? The pain and anger you're feeling." Scott didn't reply, waiting for his sister to continue.

"I never met Dad until i was seventeen, surprising, i know." Emilia started, Scott looked down at his hands as he listened to his sister "He couldn't be in my life because it was too dangerous for him to be around me, Melissa and i were human whilst he was an alpha with enemies. Jason watched dad hate himself for years for leaving me, regretting all his decisions."

"Everything changed when i found him, i was a werewolf and was part of a powerful pack, he knew i could protect myself. So he moved back, hoping to fix everything." Emilia continued, "He learned his mistakes and wanted to change, then he found out about you."