-18

"You know, I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous." Isaac stressed, pacing back and forth in his parents loft "You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him."

"You'll be fine." Derek rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he leant back in the sofa.

A loud slam brought Isaac out of his worrying, turning to Emilia as she stood in the doorway with a glare aimed at Derek.

Emilia let out a sigh, taking in the state of the loft "Derek!"

By the look on her face, Isaac could tell Emilia was pissed off.

"Good luck." Isaac told his adoptive father, moving to sit on the couch.

"Whats wrong?" Derek questioned, walking over to a frustrated Emilia.

"You had one job." Emilia grumbled, motioning to the room around her "When we bought this place, we agreed i would sort the normal apartments whilst you sort the loft. Not turn it into a werewolf hangout!"

The apartment building had been one of Emilia and Derek's projects over the past few months, it was mainly Derek's business venture but it didn't take long for Emilia interfere.

"Why the hell is there a hole in the wall?" Emilia exclaimed, throwing her hands out as she stared up at Derek in disbelief.

"Jason." Derek blamed the werewolf, shrugging as Emilia glared at him.

A smile landed on Emilia's face as she spotted Isaac, walking past Derek to sit down opposite Isaac.

"Does it have to be him?" Isaac complained, Emilia smiled sympathetically at her son.

"He knows how to do it. I don't. Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." Derek answered, Isaac nodded along with his answer nervously.

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? You know, personally, I'd... well, I'd trust Scott." Isaac rambled.

Isaac had always trusted Scott since they were kids, it felt like instinct for him to trust Scott.

"Do you trust me?" Derek sighed, turning to look back at Isaac.

"Yeah. I still don't like him." Isaac commented, Derek and Emilia smiled, "Nobody likes him."

"Boys. Emilia F.Y.I., yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face." Peter announced, walking into the room avoiding his family's glare.

"We don't like you. Now shut up and help us." Derek smiled sarcastically, slamming his book shut as he stood up from his seat.

"That's not true, Emilia likes me." Peter argued, motioning to Emilia.