-8

"Morning, Charlie." Emilia hummed walking into her kitchen, making her way over to the coffee.

"Where's Derek?" Charlie questioned, twirling on his seat at the island as Emilia walked past him.

"Left early this morning, something to do with Jackson." Emilia replied, pouring the coffee into her mug.

"The kid we threatened in the bathroom?" Charlie responded, thinking back to his first encounter with Jackson.

"What?" Emilia asked in surprise, having no idea what he was talking about.

"Nothing." Charlie denied quickly, knowing he and Derek would probably get in trouble with Emilia if she found out what they did.

"What are you even doing here?" Emilia realised, wondering why Charlie was in her house at such a early hour.

It wasn't odd for Charlie to be at her house at strange times in the day, Emilia was never surprised to find Charlie asleep on her couch or rummaging through the fridge.

"I slept in the guest room." Charlie stated, eating a spoonful of his cereal.

"You did?" Emilia tried to figure out when Charlie arrived at her house, concluding with her thinking she had no idea he was here.

"Sometimes i wonder if you're actually a werewolf." Charlie laughed at his friends confusion.

"You know you can't always use my house as an escape from your mother." Emilia pointed out, leaning her head on her hand against the counter.

"Well, i would stay with Mel but she would probably have a go at me, Jase and B's house have no good food." Charlie explained, looking over to Emilia with a cheeky grin "Plus i get all the gossip here."

_

"Come on, Derek. He killed your sister. Now - either you're not telling me because, well, you want to kill him yourself, or for some reason - You're protecting him. Look at that sour face. I bet you always used to get people coming up to you saying, 'Smile, Derek.', 'Why don't you smile more?' Don't you just wanna kick those people in the face?" Kate stood in front of Derek with a smirk, watching the werewolf glare at her as she interrogated him.

Derek didn't care for what Kate had to say, only the people he loved and cared about were around to see smiley Derek.

"I can think of one." Derek growled, pulling on the chains with his hands.

"Promise? 'cause if I thought you'd be that much fun - I'd let you go. All right, let's see." Kate walked over to the table, browsing through the contents of Derek's jacket pockets "Nothing, nothing, nothing. God, I hate this detective crap. Ha, cute. Oh would you look at that, you two were so adorable. Such a shame the two of you broke up."

Kate knew bringing up Emilia was a trigger for Derek, no matter the situation, if someone brings up Emilia and speaks about her badly it would make him angry.

"Are you gonna torture me. Or are you just gonna talk me to death, huh?" Derek snapped, his gaze setting on the photo of himself and Emilia that he always keeps in his wallet.

_

"What do you mean, I can't go to the formal?"

"McCall, you're failing my class and two others. They told me to cut you from the team. I told them I'd rather let Jason cut off my last remaining testicle than cut my best player." Coach admitted, the two Bennett's stared at the man in surprise.

"So the compromise is I can't go to the dance?" Scott questioned, trying to think of another way to get to the dance.

"Yeah." Bobby nodded.