-17

The style of writing might be slightly different to past chapters

"Derek!" a newly blonde haired Emilia shouted in annoyance, glaring at the mirror in front of her.

Emilia had spent most of the summer working in England or New York, dragging Isaac and Derek away from the constant search for Erica and Boyd every once and a while, leaving it up to Peter and Lincoln. Luckily with travelling Emilia didn't have to constantly hide her bump, spending time with her family celebrating the pregnancy.

"What's wrong?" Derek rushed into the room, calming down once realising nothing was wrong with his fiancée as she stood in front of the mirror with a frown.

"How am i supposed to hide this?" Emilia motioned to her growing bump, "I'm five and a half months pregnant, Derek. Flowy tops and dresses won't last much longer."

Hiding her pregnancy from everyone had become difficult, her friends were being suspicious and Emilia hated lying to her parents. Once the alpha pack was out of the way Emilia knew it would be the right time to tell everyone, Derek agreed but he also knew that the baby might have a better chance of safety if people did know.

 Once the alpha pack was out of the way Emilia knew it would be the right time to tell everyone, Derek agreed but he also knew that the baby might have a better chance of safety if people did know

"Don't get me started on people hugging me." Derek laughed, pulling the werewolf into a hug.

The break had been good for Emilia and Derek, they had spent most of the time together and their relationship had grown because of it. The little family was happy, but they knew with Beacon Hills there was always something hiding in the corner.

"We'll figure it out, i promise." Derek kissed her forehead.

_

"Do you want to know the gender?" The nurse asked the couple, Emilia turned to Derek in excitement, the alpha nodded at the women looking up to the screen, "Well, it looks like you're having a healthy baby boy."

"We're having a boy." Emilia gasped quietly, turning to Derek who sat in shock.

Derek had always wanted a son of his own, he had Isaac but he was only in a part of his life. Raising a family was what Derek dreamed of, now he was having a son he couldn't be happier.

Emilia would've been happy boy or girl, but her excitement grew knowing she was having a boy. Emilia had the most experience raising a boy and knew Isaac would be the best big brother.

"I'll leave you to get ready." The nurse smiled, standing up from the seat.

"Thank you." Emilia held the sonogram in her hands, smiling down at her son.

To Emilia and Derek it was crazy to think that they were having a child, they were finally getting something they had wanted for so long.

"I'm going to have a son." Derek whispered to himself, looking down in disbelief as Emilia pulled him into a hug.