- 3

"Scott, what's going on with you?" Jason jogged over to his adoptive younger brother, noticing his strange behaviour

Jason and Scott were close, nowadays Scott would go to Jason rather than Emilia if he needed something. Whilst Emilia was gone Scott bonded with this other sibling, meaning Jason would always look out for Scott at school.

"Nothing." Scott ignored his second Coach trying to focus on not turning in front of everyone.

"My grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead. You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Bobby questioned, leaning down towards Scott.

"Yes, coach." Scott nodded, breaving heavily.

"I can't hear you." Jason cringed watching Bobby have one of his many rants at Scott.

Jason was nervous about Scott playing lacrosse, he knew Scott was a werewolf and that meant watching over him more than he normally would.

"Yes, coach." Scott growled, his voice louder ran before.

"Then do it again. McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again! Let's go!" Bobby exclaimed, motioning for everyone to get back to their places.

_

"What? Right here? Now? Come on, get up. Come on. Come on. Isaac nows a good time to share your werewolf knowledge!" Stiles shouted over to the blonde dragging Scott away from the field, Stiles groaned watching Isaac run in the opposite direction "Really, Isaac!"

"Come on, here we go. There. That's it. You okay? Scott, you okay?" Stiles dragged his bets friend into the locker room, letting Scott deal with gaining control.

"Get away from me!" Scott shouted, moving away from his best friend as his eyes glowed golden.

"Move!" Jason stormed into the room pushing Stiles away from Scott, slamming the teen wolf back against the lockers.

"Oh my god, another one!" Stiles cried out in disbelief backing away, jumping in surprise as he bumped into Isaac "You knew about this!"

Stiles wasn't taking the news about all of the werewolves in Beacon Hills well, Scott was okay, but both Bennett's and Derek was too much for him to handle. Luckily for Stiles, Jason didn't scare him as much as Emilia did, but now that he's a werewolf Stiles may have to rethink that.

"Oops." Isaac grinned, watching Scott turn back to normal.

"What happened?" Scott breathed leaning against the locker, not noticing Jason next to him.

"You tried to kill me. It's like I told you before. It's the anger. It's your pulse rising. It's a trigger." Stiles explained, calming down once he noticed Scott was completely normal again.