-16

Updates may be late this next few weeks, its mock exam week. My schedule is a bit mixed up as I'm doing my exams at home but i should hopefully have time to write (i should be revising right now, oops...)!

Plus new book covers!!

_

"Is that everyone?" Scott closed the door to the locker room, looking round for any of the players left in the room.

"I think so. You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac answered looking down at the broken locker door on the floor, watching as Scott picked up a jersey and shoe.

"Yeah, we all are." Scott nodded, handing the shoe to the blonde.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac frowned, looking down at the shoe in his hand.

"Just sniff the shoe already." Jason rolled his eyes, walking towards his nephew and brother.

"We need to talk." Derek announced, holding onto Emilia's hand as they stood in the doorway of the locker room.

"All of us." Peter walked out from behind them with a smirk, Lincoln by his side.

"Holy sh -" Scott gasped, cutting himself off  "What the hell is this?"

Seing Peter alive was one thing, but to see Emilia and Lincoln siding with him confused Scott. Isaac stood with Jason and Scott in shock, last time he checked his family was watching the game, but with a resurrected Peter.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek replied, attempting not to roll his eyes as Isaac stood with a scowl.

"Okay, hold on. He - he threatened to kill my mom and Emilia. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott defended himself, Emilia perked up at the sound of her name, having no idea what he was talking about.

Before what happened at the station Scott was mainly concerned about his mother, but after seeing Emilia nearly get shot and threatened by Gerard he was worried about them both.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous. And well Emilia, she's a sweetheart behind the resting bitch face" Peter agreed, ignoring the glare from his nephews fiancée.

"Shut up." All the boys in the room but Peter spoke up, jumping in to defend Emilia.

"Why do we hate Peter?" Isaac mumbled, smiling as Emilia turned to face him in annoyance.

"Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." Scott explained.

"Hi." Peter grinned, waving at his great nephew.

"That's good to know." Isaac nodded slowly.

"How is he alive?" Scott furrowed his brows, pointing to the least liked person in the room.

"I dont want to know." Emilia shook her head, the question baffling her still.

Peter hadn't been back long and the two were already back to their love hate relationship, the whole time spent driving the school they were bickering.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him." Lincoln butted in.

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead." Isaac informed them, Jason and Scott nodded in agreement.

"What?" Emilia and Derek exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott explained further, watching as Emilia looked at Lincoln nervously.