-22

"Oh, God. You're so heavy. Not that you're fat, because you're not. You're covered in muscle, which i love by the way. And I'm ranting." Emilia rambled, attempting to carry Derek through the loft.

The shock of Derek's presence had started to settle in, leaving Emilia an anxious mess, worrying over Derek's wounded self. The pregnant werewolf waddled across the loft, which was thankfully closer than their house, dragging Derek with her.

"Derek, I can't... I can't hold you anymore." Emilia huffed, gently dropping Derek onto the bed as he groaned tiredly "Derek? Derek. Derek..."

Emilia lifted Derek's shirt over his head, gasping at the wound covering his chest "Oh, my God."

"How bad?" Derek mumbled, not bothering to look down at the wound.

"Does it look like I'm gasping over your impeccable abs?" Emilia raised a brow in surprise.

"Not the first time." Derek smiled, wincing in pain as he tried to laugh.

Emilia rolled her eyes, laughing softly before her eyes widened at the black blood leaving the wound.

"If weren't for the fact that you're bleeding black blood I would be. Would you sit still? Gosh." Emilia responded, moving closer to check his wound as Derek's eyes began to close "Derek... Oh, God, you're not dying, you're not dying okay ? Derek... Derek!"

Tears flooded Emilia's eyes as Derek didn't respond, sighing as she listened into Derek's heartbeat, moving to sit down on the sofa next to the bed. Loosing Derek has always been one of her biggest fears, facing it had taken a toll on her.

After calling the pack informing them about Derek, Emilia sat impatiently as she waited for Derek to wake up, rushing over to his side as he began to stir.

"What are you doing? You're not done healing, so be a good boyfriend and sit down like i told you." Derek groaned as Emilia's voice rang through his ears, looking down at his chest slowly healing.

"I have to find the others. They think I'm dead." Derek tried to sit forward, Emilia jumped up from the end of the bed pushing him back down "They need to know."

"I called them whilst you were asleep." Emilia pointed out, "Do you have any idea how bad you look? You're like one giant open wound, Derek, you should be thankful you're healing."

"I can't just sit and watch you in pain like this." Emilia paced nervously, motioning to his chest.

The couple hated seeing each other in any type of pain, but when it came to situations like this it really affected them.

"Then don't . . Everyone around me... everyone gets hurt." Derek breathed heavily, looking up to Emilia sadly.

Derek always blamed himself for the bad things happening to people around him, Emilia saw his struggle, always reminding him that its not his fault. Derek was always scared that Emilia would one day get hurt like before, it being his fault all over again.