Chapter five

Yayy! Another chappie!💃🏾 Come on! You don't have to say it, i love you more and more. Enjoy💋

Abdulhameed's P.O.V

Its been two years since i started seeing that beautiful creature.

Everyday she'd pass by my working place and take a bus to her school. And my job is just to look and admire her far from my office balcony.

In those years, I've slowly fell in love with her deeply, without me even realizing.

For some odd reason, every time i want to approach her something hold me back.

What if she's a married woman?

What if she has a boyfriend?

What if she wouldn't reciprocate?

Many pesky questions like that make me hold back and of course because of my wife. It must be painful to her and thats the last thing i want. So, I decided to look at the girl, from far away, silently.

Usman would call me names but I didn't care and I wasn't ready to get any information about her apart from the only one i got myself, thats the school she attends. Which i found out was Uni maid (University of Maiduguri).

I may sound cray cray. Who just admires a girl for two good years without approaching her? At least knowing her name? Who exactly does that?

Well.. i am just waiting for the right time for everything has its time, Isn't it? And i could feel it in my guts, the time is coming soon... very soon.

"Whats up?" Usman's voice made me turn towards him.

"Nothing much" I shrugged.

"She's still not here, is she?" He asked as he now stood beside me.

I simply nodded. I have always been anxious whenever she passes by late but today my anxiousness seemed to double up x10 because its almost closing time and she's still not here. The mere thought of something bad happened to her raked at my skin.

"Here, Abbu is calling you" Usman handed me my phone and I immediately picked.

"Salamu alaikum"

"Wa alaikumussalam, i want you to come home now" He ordered, obviously perturbed and hung up.

"What's wrong?" Usman asked, definitely seeing the expression on my face.

"I don't know" I let out a shaky breathe "I hope its not something serious"

"I really hope so too, you should leave now"

I walked out of the office and drove home as fast as i can. I went directly to his living room and met him facing the glass wall that gives a beautiful view of abiso estate.

"Assalamu alaikum Abbu"

"Wa alaikumussalam" He turned around "You came fast, thats good"