Chapter Thirty one

Fatima.

I slowly opened my eyes and confusion instantly obsessed me as i scanned the well furnished bedroom. I was on a king sized bed. Every furniture was sparking clean, there wasn't a bit of dirt in the room.

Wait! This isn't my house.

I tried to move but my body ached so badly, i looked down to my hands only to see them tied up with a thick rope.

Where was hameed and khairi? Where was i?

I searched my memory for some sort of clue.

We'd been in aunty basma's diner. I went out to take my phone. That huge man in the parking lot... everything suddenly came back. Oh no!

Extreme fear consumed me as my eyes surveyed the room again.

I have been kidnapped.

Innalillahi wa innailaihiraji'un.

I tried to stand from the bed but ended up slumping down, my legs felt numb.

I let out a cry as i helplessly stared at the rope around my hands, painful tears rolling down my eyes.

Ya Allah! What do i do?

"Hello there" I suddenly heard a voice.

I quickly looked up to see a pretty woman probably around her mid 40's, dressed in an elegant black abaya.

"Who are you?" I managed to squeak out "Why did you bring me here?"

"Shhhh... one at a time young lady" She smirked, walking into the room "I'm Falmata, the boss lady"

She sat beside me on the bed that smirk still playing on her lips "And I brought you here because.. because... because" She chuckled then shrugged "Thats the only thing left for me to do since you have ruined my plans"

"What do you mean?" I hissed trying to hide my fear "What do you want?"

Her eyes twitching, she pulled my hair making me yelp in pain.

"Don't be rude young lady" She said darkly, letting go her hand of my hair and rising to her feet.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" She huffed "You betrayed your uncle, you gave him fake papers, how could you?" She stared darkly at me making me gulp.

"It was a simple thing, a very simple thing but you failed to do it" She yelled and i flinched at the acidity in her voice "You went and fell in love with him, how could you be so foolish fatima? You ruined my plans, you freaking ruined everything" She yelled again.

"What did they do to you?" I dared to ask, my voice and body trembling.

"Do you really want to know?" She asked, squinting an eye.

I nodded slowly.

"Thats a story for another day... i will tell you soon tho"

Just then, a knock came on the door.

"Come in" She yelled and muttered something under her breath which I couldn't quite comprehend.