Chapter Fourteen

Fatima's P.O.V

I can't believe we have actually spent a week in Spain already. How time flies!

Everyday abdulhameed would go to work and come back mostly immediately after magrib. He had already moved to the other bedroom, so we only get to see each other when he comes back. I'd cook dinner everyday and we'd eat together then later go to our respective rooms.

I talk to khairi almost everyday and she'd fill me in on how her day went. Same goes to saf and mirah. And if I'm super bored, i'd read from my wattpad application, watch some videos from YouTube, watch tv, play games on my phone, go through my phone photos and videos; read Qur'an, play music, think about my life or i'd simply sleep. Believe me, i have the most boring life ever. I just can't wait to go back to Nigeria.

I woke up late today and my breakfast was brought just immediately. I ate and decided to watch an Indian movie playing on mbc bollywood, Tum bin 2. It was boring at first but gradually began to get so interesting that i had to even turn on my waterworks at the end. (Amar and shekhar😢)

Since I still didn't take my bath, i decided to do something fun. Bubble bath!

Yep! Thats the only reason why I love here. I get to do whatever my heart pleases.

It took me almost two hour to finally drag myself out of the bathroom with a soft towel wrapped around me which stopped right at the middle of my thighs.

I walked to the mirror and picked my body lotion. Just when i turned i found someone like Abdulhameed sitting on the coffee chair.

I didn't even have time to think if that was a jinn or the real him when i started to run for my life.

"Wait.. its me" He held my arm before I could run out.

"Innalillahi wa innailaihirraji'un" I kept repeating with my eyes closed tightly.

"Its me" He said calmly "Open your eyes"

I slowly opened them and blinked once, twice and thrice trying to make sure if it was really him not a jinn.

"I knocked but there wasn't an answer so i unlocked the door with my card.. sorry i thought you noticed me when you came out of the bathroom" He said, his hand still gripping on my arm.

"I didn't" I uttered, trying to stable my breath while he just stared at me.

And then I remembered i was only in my towel and water was still dripping from my hair.

Fish!

He started to come closer and closer and closer.

I gulped hard.

He slowly snaked his other arm around my waist and pulled me close. My nose was now touching his cheek. A cold shiver slithered down my spine.

I Gulped harder.

This guy isn't keeping his distance at all.

"Umm khairi" He said in his sexy voice.

I don't like where this is going. At all!!!