Chapter eight

AmirahJulde I know na share laifi na already ba?😁😁❤
But sorry sweetheart saadah_mh I couldn't update two chappies in a day as i said. But manage this.😁😁❤

👑👑

"Rise and shine" Mirah's irritating voice woke me up from my super sweet slumber.

"You are so annoying" I groaned.

"I know and thats why you love me" She said and pulled me up "Come on, up up, you need to get ready now"

"But why now? its just.." I paused and checked the time "OMG! 9am, why the hell did you wake me up this early?"

"Because you're a bride and you need to get ready" She said, arms akimbo.

"Why will i get ready this early? I will be taken to my house after isha" I complained, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

She growled "Uff! Do you think we will take you there without any gyaran jiki or anything kamar wata bazawara? And some of our aunties and cousins are here already"

"Really?" I whisper-yelled. Wooo i really can't believe uncle really invited them.

"Yep! But wait for me here, quickly brush your teeth and your breakfast will be here in a jiffy"

Obeying her, I quickly strode into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I came out and appetizing aroma of pancakes immediately bombarded my nostrils. I quickly cleared up the pancakes and washed them down with a cup of hot chocolate.

"Now follow me to my room" Mirah ordered and i simply obeyed. We went over to some of my aunties and cousins first to say my greetings.

"Allah sarki fatima, if only your mother was here to witness this great day, her daughter's wedding, it has always been her dream" One of my paternal aunties said and it took every ounce of strength i had not to tear up.

"Haka Allah yake abubuwan shi, Kana taka Yana tashi (Thats how Allah (SWT) do His things, You plan and He plans)"

"Poor girl"

"Wallah i pity her a lot"

"Hmm she's such a brave girl ma, loosing both parents at the same isn't a joke, tana da tawakkali (She has complete trust and reliance on Allah)

"Allah yasa ya rike ta da amana yasa anyi a sa'a"

"May Allah keep them united"

"Ameen" They all chorused.

Mirah squeezed my hand as I internally fought not to burst into tears.

"The bride needs to get ready" Mirah said, obviously trying to change the topic.