Chapter 1: Is this a dream?

~Aaron's PV~

Here I sit next to Mark on the couch watching yet another scary movie just like last night. Mark knows I can't handle these type of movies yet he begs and begs for me to watch them with him. I love him so much I can't believe I've been able to control myself around him for these past three months. The more I'm around him the more I love him. My heart aches because Valentine's Day is two weeks away. I really want to tell Mark how I feel before then and ask him if I would mind being my Valentine. Though lately Mark has been acting weird and he refuses to tell me what is going on. I feel as if there is something wrong with this house. Three months ago Jess left me because she said I haven't been the same and she felt as if I wanted someone else. It's all because I met Mark and I fell in love with him and I just didn't feel the same for Jess anymore. Mark gave me a feeling no one else could. He made me feel like a girl at heart.

I jump in surprise as the killer appears from no where and drags its victim away. I quickly grab Mark's hand and hide my face in his shoulder. Mark squeezed my hand making butterflies erupt in my stomach. These were the type of feelings I was talking about. When he just looked at me I could feel my cheeks burn hot feeling uneasy about my appearance. The Markimash fan art has been going crazy ever since our fans found out that we have been living together and watching Mark joke about it breaks my heart a little more each time. I am gay for him and he has no idea. Mark lightly leans his head on mine making me suck in my breath. I wish I didn't do that. I was like some kind of trigger that automatically made Mark lift his head and look at me.

"Are you okay Aaron?" Even though we were sitting in the darkness of the room I could still see the twinkle in his eyes.

"Yes" I sucking in my breath quietly and chew on my lip.

"I'll be right back" I moved so Mark could stand.

I sit there quietly watching him disappear down the hall. I stare at the screen of the TV watching as the killer held down its female victim and torturing her by dancing the knife against her skin leaving small cuts. The blood oozed from the victim as she screamed her last scream trying to get the attention of someone near by but it of course was no help and the killer cut the victim's throat. Mark slowly makes his way up the hallway as I look at him. A lump forms in my pants as I quickly grab a pillow and try to push it down. Here comes Mark in pj bottoms that show off the "v shape" and he wasn't wearing a shirt and you could his abs and his muscular arms. I swear he does this to me all the time. Every time we watch a horror movie he'll leave in the middle to change and he comes back will less clothes each time.  I look down realizing I was staring at him practically drooling. I felt the couch dip slightly as Mark sat right next to me his arm touching mine. Mark slowly pulls me into his arms sliding me into his lap.

"I'll protect you from the movie Aaron" Mark whispers against my ear making the lump in my pants grows bigger as I put more presser on the pillow begging for this boner to go away.

Mark's fingers gently caress my sides and arms making me shiver in pleasure. My heart wouldn't stop pounding. I can barley breathe. Mark's lips pressed against the side of my head lightly planting a kiss. Mark's hands slide up and down my body slowly making my heart pound harder against my chest. God, can he not hear it or does he hear it? Soon Mark's hands found the pillow blocking his way to my crotch. Oh please don't move the pillow. What is he going to think of me if he does? Oh god I don't know how much more I can hold myself back from kissing him and just tearing off the rest of his clothes. Mark slowly moves the pillow, the only thing protecting myself from Mark's hands. I close my eyes as his hands find my boner and rub it. I couldn't hold back the moans they just seemed to claw their way up out of my throat. I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I push Mark back to lay on the couch as I began to kiss his soft pink lips that always taunted me. His lips pressed back against mine making the kiss deeper and his hands still rubbed against the lump in my pants. My moans flowed into his mouth as we kissed.

Mark's fingers found their way into my hair tugging as my head followed their pull giving Mark the chance to move his lips to my neck. They lightly kissed my neck at first then he bit down and sucked leaving behind a hickey in its place. I want him so badly my heart is aching for him. Was he doing this because he loves me? Or is this because he is filled with lust? We haven't had any females around at all. The first month we did but after that nothing. Mark's fingers slide into my waist band as I felt something poke my leg. I squeeze my eyes shut but slowly open them as I look down to find a lump has also formed into his pants. This can't be real. We can't really be like this right now. I can't bee this close to having sex. Mark's lump rubs against mine causing us both to moan. That's it I cant take this anymore. Right when I was about to pull off the rest of his clothes something crashed in the kitchen making us both jump.

Authors note: Hey guys! Here's my new story :3 Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter! I'll be updating probably once a week or every chance I get. It just depends. I'm going to be adding a lot of detail in this story so it might get graphic. Anyway enjoy!