Chapter 12: I don't even know you anymore...

~Mark's Pv~ 

I push my way through the door thinking that Aaron would be waiting for me with the lights on but to my surprise it was pitch black in the house. Something didn't feel right and I could feel the ghost's hands on my back making me move into the house. My heart was thudding against my chest as I moved around noticing all the lights were off and Aaron isn't insight. The ghost hissed in my ear causing me to jump. She had told me something was wrong at the house, that something was wrong with Aaron. So now here we are with no Aaron. I creep down the hallway to his and I's bedroo. I grab the doorknob lightly. It was ice cold. 

"Wait," The ghost hissed. "I sense another presence, a nasty one too".

I felt the girl go into my body sending a chill down my spine. I felt like I wasn't in control anymore as I turned the door knob and entered the room. It was pitch black and it didn't look anything like mine and Aaron's room. I could hear voices in the distance as my feet moved slowly toward them. My eyes widened when I saw a girl that looks exactly like the ghost I have been trying to help and I saw Aaron finishing taking off her shackles. The girl was grinning wildly as she watched Aaron's every moment. She whispered something but I was still to far away to hear what it was. Then she kissed him. My heart tore in half and the ghost in my body started moving around seeing that thing kissing Aaron.

"He set my husband free," The ghost whispered in my ear. "He changed his form to look like me to trick people.. Aaron has set him free now you are doomed."

Aaron's eyes moved over to me as he stood and starts walking toward me. His eyes changed to gray he was frowning at me. The sight was breaking my heart. I know I left for a few days but I couldn't stay in this house knowing that I was most likely going to die by the hands of the one I loved. How could anyone possibly live with that. I wanted to cry I want this to end. I just want it to be me and Aaron some where far far away living happily together. No ghosts, no demons, nothing to break us apart. Aaron soon stood right in front of me looking deep into my eyes.

"I don't know you anymore" I hardly recognized my own voice leaving my mouth.

Sadness spread through me and tears threatened to fall. Aaron's mouth formed into a snarl and he slaps me hard against the face sending me backwards. I held my cheek staring at him in disbelief. He moved toward me and punches me in the gut knocking the air out of me. The ghost was trying to talk to me but I couldn't hear her. Aaron punches me again but right in the nose sending me down against the floor. Blood ran out of my nose as I try to wipe it away. Aaron grabs the front of me shirt punching my face over and over again. I couldn't keep my right eye open, my nose was now broken and blood is starting to cover my face. Aaron's face had a hint of satisfaction. He stopped hitting me and started at me. I was on the verge of passing out.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet" Aaron hissed as I faded into blackness.

Author's Note: Hey guys and Gals! Here chapter 12 and I will try to start working on chapter 13. Don't forget I will be uploading a video tomorrow. So any questions leave them down below in the comments area or message me. Don't forget you guys can just message me and talk to me. I don't bite! Just ask the people that talk to me xP