Chapter 6: I'd KILL to have you..

~Aaron's Pv~

"M-Mark?" My throat felt dry as if it could cave on itself any moment.

He didn't look at me or even bothered to say a word. Watching quietly he makes his way into the bathroom as I hear the shower turn on. Why did he have blood on his shirt? I shake my head realizing I did not want to know why. I look at the clock to see its eleven at night. Valentine's Day is only four days away and I'm running out of time and I just know it some how deep down in my bones. I feel like something is going to burst out of me if I don't hurry. I shiver feeling as if the walls are watching me struggle to figure out what I'm going to do. I sit down at the table with a hot glass of tea as I stare into the water not wondering if I drink this will I die. The tea ripped laughing at me and my crazy imagination. The house creaked as it seemed to settle once again.

The shower turned off and I waited. I could hear things being moved around in the bathroom and Mark cussing to himself. Then the door opened as he walks into the kitchen.

~Mark's Pv~

I looked about the bathroom not knowing how I got here but my wrist was burning. Looking down I find a large cut bleeding as I began to treat it. I began to cuss to myself. That hurt like a bitch to tell you the truth. After it was all bandaged I open the door and go to the kitchen to find Aaron sitting there waiting.

"Mark, we need to talk" his sounded as if it was serious.

I sit down in front of him and hides my arms under the table. I felt really tired so I hope he makes this quick.

"Mark.. Mark why was your shirt covered in blood?" The British man looked up into Mark's eyes.

"I got a cut on my wrist while I was walking and whipped the blood onto my shirt." I said quickly not even knowing it was the truth.

"Okay" everything fell quiet after that.

Then I broke the silence. "You know I would kill to be with you right" My voice came out in a whisper.

"W-what?" Aaron's eyes seemed to widen.

"I love you okay Aaron. I can't hold it back anymore. I love you but we can't be together. I'd kill to have you. I'd do anything.." I quickly stood up and ran out of the house where the skies were crying white flakes..