Chapter 16: What's next?

~Aaron's Pv~

We returned home around two in the morning. Mark ended up drinking to the point he got drunk. I lay Mark on the bed and pull off his shoes. Grabbing my arms Mark pulls me into the bed after I take off my shoes. Holding my body against his, he presses his lips against mine. The kiss lasted a while and as he pulled back I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Mark's head moved down and kisses my neck as I bite my lip to keep myself calm. The room was pitch black but I could still make out the faint outline on Mark. His hands wondering down my body. His lips against my ear.

~Hours later~

~Mark's Pv~

I open my eyes the light hitting them. Ugh my head hurts. I pull myself from the blankets and stand. Stretching I look back at the bed to find the naked British man still sleeping. Did we.. Do it later night? I rub my temples trying to remember anything from last night but nothing came to mind. I turn on the coffee pot and start to make tea for Aaron. I quickly get dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. The tea pot let's out a whistle to let me know it's ready. I move it of the burner and pour it into Aaron's glass as I pour coffee into a cup for myself. I quickly whip up eggs, bacon, and toast. Then I heard my cell phone ringing and I answer it.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hello is this Mark?" The voice said.

"Yes this is him" I lean against the counter.

"Hi this is Craig. I'm the person that's going to be helping out building your house. We were wondering if you guys have the blueprints ready." Craig said.

"Yeah we do. Um I can bring them in now if you'd like." I grab the blueprints from the table.

"That would be great just come to where to house use to be and we'll be able to get started" Craig said.

"Alright I'll be there soon bye" with that I hung up the phone.

I put breakfast on the table with Aaron's cup next to it. Hurrying I wrote a note.

Dear Aaron,

Took the blueprints to the people that are building our house so they can get started. Made you breakfast and I hope you like it. When I get home we can do what ever you like and we can talk about everything were going to be doing to the house and any other future plans. I love you so much. Be back later.

Love, Mark.

Grabbing my keys I head out the door satisfied with the note that I had left him.

~Aaron's Pv~

I awoke with the hotel door closing as I roll over to see that Mark was gone. I slowly sit up holding the blanket to my chest. The smell of food filled my nose and I realize just how hungry I am. Getting up I get dressed and move to the table and sit. Mmm eggs, bacon, and toast. Omg and there is tea made. I begin to eat then see the note sitting there as I read it over. Anything I want. Maybe him and I should watch a movie. Oooo or we can go on another date. I slowly stop eating. Or maybe now is the time to talk to him about actually getting married. I giggled in happiness. Or I can talk to him about what's been on my mind lately. Something I really want. I smile widely at the thought of this. Maybe he'll say yes. Maybe this will bring us closer. The door opened as Mark walks in.

"Hey love" Mark says smiling at me.

"Hey dear" I smile back.

"So what do you want to do?" He says as he sits down.

"I want to talk to you about a few things" I grab his hands softly.

"What would you like to talk about?" He laces out fingers.

"I think we should get married" I say quietly.

"Well there goes your Valentine's day gift for today" Mark says.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

Mark moves and gets on one knee in front of me. "Aaron will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?" He holds out a ring.

"Of course I will Mark" I watch as he slides a ring on my finger and kisses me softly.

"That's not all I wanted to talk to you about" I whisper.

"What else would you like my love?" Mark watches my face.

"Can we adopt a child?" I look into his eyes.

Authors note: Cx hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter! There is more yet to still come ;D