Chapter 22: Just A Drop..?

~Later that morning in Aaron's Pv~

"So your saying he only needs a drop... Just a drop" I say calmly as Mark watches my facial expressions. 

"Yes just a drop.. I swear.. If he takes more I'll hurt him.. So is it okay?" Mark puts him arms up covering his face as if he's ready for me to slap him.

"Sure that's fine" I say and turn back around to making mac and cheese for the kids.

"You're serious?" Mark says sounding confused.

"Yeah. I want him out of my house and if that means giving him a drop, just a drop, of blood then fine.. but I swear to god if he's lying or he hurts her he won't have to worry about not moving on.. He'll have to deal with me" I smirked feeling pleased with my words. 

"Um.. okay dear..." I could hear a little bit of fear in his voice.

I began to hum mixing in the milk, butter, cheese into the noodles and stir making sure I mix it up good. I made sure it was really cheesy just the way Jen likes it. Also, the way I like it. Mark slowly comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. I could feel my muscles slowly relax against Mark enjoying the closeness he brought.

"Go get the kids lunch is ready" I softly rest a kiss against his lips as he slowly pulls away groaning not wanting to leave. 

I move swiftly setting up Jason's high chair and laying plates out for Jen, Mark and I. Then forks beside each plate. I place a little amount of mac and cheese on Jen's plate and a small bowl (of cooled down mac and cheese) for Jason on his tray for his high chair. As Jen ran and sat down in her chair and Mark places Jason in his seat: I place a good amount of mac and cheese on Mark's plate then mine. 

"YAY! Mac and cheese!" Jen shouted happily and began to eat.

Mark lets out a small chuckle though sadly Jennifer couldn't hear. I try to get her attention and finally she looks at me as I sign language her to slow down and she gives a small nod. I din't really eat I sorta just began to push my food with my fork as I watch Jason eat and play with his food while giggling. I slowly let off a small smile. I look across the table at Mark and I could see lust in his eyes. Which surprised me because I haven't seen that look since before this started. I bit my lip softly in a teasing manner. Mark glares at me but then grins and mouths 'your gonna get it'. I could feel my cheeks growing warm.

~After lunch~

"Okay Jason nap time" says Mark as he picks up Jason after mouthing to Jen saying nap time.

Jennifer rubs her eyes and gives out a small yawn that makes me smile.She's just too adorable. I began cleaning up the table and Jason's high chair. I turn on the water and add dish soap and started washing the dishes. I could hear the radio playing softly. 

"Nobody's gonna love you if you can't display a way to capture this. Nobody's gonna hold your hand and guide you through. No it's up for you to understand. Nobody's gonna feel your pain. When all is done and its time for you to walk away" sang the radio

I knew right off the bat that was Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens. I hum softly but quietly so I could hear it play.

"So when you have today. You should say all that you have to say. Say all you have to say. Is there a right way for being strong. Feels like I'm doing things all wrong. Still I'm here just holding on. Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs. Just trying to show you something... More. Nobody's gonna love you love you if you can't display a way to capture this. Nobody's gonna hold your hand and guide you through. It's up for you to understand. Nobody's gonna feel your pain. When all is done and its time for you to walk away. When you have today. You should say all that you have to say." 

I could hear Mark walk up as he wraps him arms around my waist as I pull the plug from the sink. I could feel his kisses against my neck making me tilt my head wanting more. 

"Ready to go to our room?" He says brushing his lips against my skin making me shiver.

"Y-yes" I choke out as my legs shake slightly.

Mark lifts me off the ground and carries me bridal style. The last word's of the radio I heard from the radio was 'I just want you to know who I am'. Mark opens the door the kicks it closed. He lays me gently on the bed laying on top of me placing kisses on my lips. He lightly bites my bottom lip as I slowly let my mouth open just enough for his tongue to snake in. His tongue fiddled with mine as Mark shifts placing his hips in-between my legs. 

The kiss became deeper and more passionate as he slides off my jeans and his. I tug at his shirt and pulls it off him as I stare at his lovely body and I could feel my cheeks getting warm like earlier. I quickly slide off my shirt and began to kiss him again. I roll so I'm on top as my hands gently stroke the out side of his boxers as I play with his tongue. I could feel Mark getting bigger in his boxers as he whimpers impatiently. I slowly slide off his boxers then mine and positioned myself. I was ready to be the one to do this for once. 

Author's note: Hey guys heres chapter 22! Anyways, a few more chapters and then I'll be done with this story! Awwwww I know right? lol. So I'll be doing a collab next with my friend Brittany.. and I'm still not sure what we're doing but wait theres more!!! Lol while her and I are doing that I'll be done a story on the side :O OMG SHOCKER! haha sooo its going to be about.... Morby! ooooooor.... wait for it... wait for it.... or a creepypasta story :o haha but you guys have to pick which one xP so comment which story you guys would rather read (: Anyways over 6,000 reads :o thanks for all the support!! dedicated to Greensoto since he gave me the idea for the Morby(: