Chapter 3: The Demon Will Rise

~Aaron's PV~

I woke not feeling the best. My mind recalled last night and what Mark had said. It crushed me, just those words crushed me like a bug. My heart felt like it was barley beating, tears threatened to fall from my eyes, and I could hardly breathe. How could on stand hearing that from someone they love most? It's like taking a puppy home playing with it and loving it then taking it back to the pet store and saying you never liked it from the beginning. Maybe my mind is over thinking all of this. I pull myself from the sheets letting my warm feet hit that cold wooden floor. Walking over to my dresser I put on jeans and a black tee-shirt and a black jacket over top. I look up at the calendar and my day became worse. Valentine's Day is only a week away. I'm not really sure I have made any progress into letting Mark know I like him. Turning my head I look at Mark's bed. He's still asleep but his blanket is barley covering his body. I feel my cheeks grow warm as I quickly make my way out of the room. Continuing on I make my way to the kitchen to find Wade sitting eating breakfast.

"Good morning Wade" I said pouring myself a hot glass of tea.

"Morning Aaron" Wade seemed to stare at me.

"You look like you didn't sleep well are you feeling alright?" I start to take a sip of my hot tea.

"I know what you and Mark did last night" I almost choked on my tea when he said that.

"Y-you do?" I look at his eyes.

"Yeah. I never realized you guys liked each other like that" Wade's voice seemed to get softer.

"Well I like him like that", I move my index finger around the rim of my cup, "He doesn't like me though.. He told me last night that what we did was only because of lust", tears threatened to break out.

"Oh.." After that everything was quiet.

I didn't mind the silence except when I'm alone. I sit down after cooking myself eggs, toast and bacon. I swear it's like as if Mark could smell the food in his sleep. Mark sits next to me and eats a piece of bacon.

"Morning Wade. Morning Aaron" he greeted us with a smile.

Wade and I nod but stay silent. My eyes shift over to the corner of darkness and stared at it. I could have sworn I felt something watching me. I'm just seeing things and Mark's just starting to get to me. Figures all I ever do is listen to Mark even if it's something boring. I will always listen to Mark and I will always love him. I just wish I wasn't so chicken to tell him. Pushing the rest of my food around my plate Mark watches me quietly.

~Mark's Pv~

I watch quietly as Aaron pushes his food around. Is he okay or did I actually hurt him last night? Maybe he loves me but that's crazy it was just lust last night. Though I really do love him and it's gonna suck being alone for valentine's day. I wish I had the guts to ask him. Wait is Wade staring at us? Yeah he is I wonder why.. Slowly I get up and head to the computer room and start playing some SCP. I don't plan to record this but it's just for my amusement. Did I just hear my door shut? I look behind me to see it close. I shake my head. Wade or Aaron probably shut it. I start to turn around but stop noticing a figure standing in the shadows watching.

"The demon shall rise once again" a females voice whispered in my ear as I suddenly got a chill.

I close my eyes and breathe slowly. I'm going crazy I'm just seeing and hearing things. I open my eyes slowly to notice the lights are off and the figure is now in front of me.

Authors note: Here's chapter three it was kinda a quick chapter so I didn't really make it long. Anyway I'll try to get chapter four done soon. But I'm busy this week because I have to make up a lot of tests and homework. Then I have plans this weekend for once so this will be interesting but enough about me. Enjoy!