Chapter 8: I hate you

~Aaron's Pv~

I was afraid to move. I didn't even want to breathe. The sharp object pokes at my back harder and I could feel the tears coming. I waited for him to make the next move. Then I felt the sharp thing gone and I slowly turn around to look at Mark in the eyes. He's eyes were filled with sadness. He didn't move he just stood there blank.

"Mark...?" My voice came out in a whisper.

His eyes snapped toward me and he straightened up. His eyes no longer filled with sadness. His body looked relaxed.

"Mark" I say again to see if he'll talk.

"Yes Aaron" He looked like himself now along with love in his eyes.

"Do you really love me?" My throat tightened and I remember how much longer it is in till Valentine's Day.

His eyes darkened to a grey. His body seemed to tense as his head rolled a bit. Mark's jaw seemed to lock.

"No.. I hate you. I want nothing to do with you. Why on earth would I ever love you. You're pathetic. You're a coward" Mark's words stung me.

He seemed to snap out of it. His eyes softened. Mark's arms wrapped around me and I let them. My body and mind felt confused. He was changing. He was acting weird. Why? I have no clue at all.

"I'm sorry Aaron. Of course I love you. You mean everything to me and I don't know where I would be without you. I didn't mean to say those words. I don't even know where they came from. I really do love you Aaron" Mark's voice was soft against my ears.

I did nothing. I just stood there letting him hold me letting him make me confused. Mark's lips pressed against mine and all my problems melted away. I couldn't stand to be upset with him or anything. I let him pull me towards our bed room. Toward his bed but his words still stuck in my head. All I could hear was.. I hate you..

Authors note: I know this one was kinda short but I needed to make this quick and to finish off here so I can move on with time. Anyways if you guys haven't heard I'm thinking about using my YouTube channel to keep you guys updated and to do random stuff for you guys. If you guys think this is a good idea please PLEASE leave a comment. If I get enough people wanting me to do it I will but I kinda need to know so I can start planning out days at which I'll stop everything I'm doing to make a video.