Chapter 14: A New Plan

~Mark's PV~

Aaron left the room leaving me alone with my sorrow. I was chained to a bed, my ankle is broken, my legs are cut, and my face is bruised. I wanted to cry I wanted to feel sad but I wasn't. I know this isn't Aaron. No matter what Aaron would never hurt me. Or would he? The ghost sat at the end of me bed. She looked satisfied with something that was playing through her head. She paid no mind to me and my pain but the pain soon subsided. I look down at my legs to see that they were healed but scars were left behind. A could hear the ghost singing under her breath. A sweet, sweet melody that I could not name. My body relaxed under the pressure of my mind.

"You feeling better dear?" The ghost had stopped singing.

"Yes, I feel much better" I answered as the ghost moved to my side.

"I have a plan. A way to save you and your love but it's not going to be easy" The ghost smiled sweet.

"I'm listening" I smiled back.

~Aaron's PV~

I began to pace the floor of the kitchen. My mind was buzzing and the voice was telling me to kill Mark to end him. I kept saying no, I would shake my head, and I tried to drink tea to make my nerves call down. Nothing was helping. I turn on the radio as A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold came on. I sang along knowing the words by heart.

"Before the story begins here's a touch of sin for me to take what's mine for the end of time" I sang and drank more tea.

I was starting to feel better and my nerves were calming. Then an idea came to my mind. What if I could stop this creature trying to take me over. I mean it won't be easy but maybe it'll work and everything will be okay. I picked up the phone and started to dial a number...

~Mark's PV~

"So what do you think?" The ghost plan was great but there was a catch.

"It's great but I wish there was a way to save you..." I look away from her not being able to stand to see those green eyes.

"By doing this you are saving me.. You're saving yourself, your lover, and any future couple to come into this home" She sounded reassuring.

I nod in agreement not wanting to say another word. My heart was set and ready to do what was needed to be done. The door slowly opened and the ghost disappeared. I could hear Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold playing somewhere else in the house. Aaron came to my side. I was prepared to be hurt again. But I was surprised to find Aaron's lips pressed again mine in a sweet kiss. He was being gentle with me. Aaron slowly unchains me and I quickly throw my arms around his neck kissing him back. Holding my waist to him he kissed me more. My heart was thudding in my chest. It's my Aaron.. he's back but for how long? He began to kiss me deeper holding my waist tighter and I felt myself melting against him giving in. He began to pull away as he lays down beside me his eyes closed and he fell asleep. I slowly slide out of the bed knowing this is my chance to do what I must before its too late.

~Aaron's Pv~

Memories flooded my head one played after another. This dream slowly became a nightmare as the memories of me hurting Mark filled my head. Then that's all that filled my head. Images of me hurting him and he just let me. Oh god Mark I'm so sorry.. What have I done? Yet I kissed him and he kissed me back.. even after I hurt him he forgave me. He means so much to me oh my god I'm so stupid. This house was a mistake and I could have prevented it. Why didn't I stop it when I had the chance. My heart started to beat faster as the images got worse. I broke his ankle oh no oh no. I want to make it up to him. If we ever get out of this I swear on my life I will make it up to him. I'll apologize, I'll buy him gifts, I'll love him forever. I'll do anything to make it better. To make things right. My dreams began to soothe out. The moments I spent with Mark filled my head. The times we kissed, the watching tv together, going on walks, making each other smile, chasing each other, and playing video games. He is my everything I see that now. I love him I love him more than anyone else...

Author's note: It isn't much but I got around to updating and getting this done. Don't forget Sunday is either a live stream or a regular video. I'll be answering questions that you guys have, maybe singing, and maybe a sneak peak of how I write and maybe I might play video games. We'll have to see how this plays out. I want to thank you guys because One Last Embrace hit 10k views and if you haven't read it you should! Lol and this story is at 2k. Also, I have 120 followers!!! :D Hehe You guys are fantastic! ;) Dedicated to the person who pushed me to update xD