Chapter 4: Even the dead shall not forget...

~Mark's Pv~

I stared at the shadow holding my breath. My body shifted and I let myself breathe. The scent of freshly picked roses filled my nose. I blink a few times and realize the lights were back on. Moving my eyes up the figure that is standing in front of me, I find a young women maybe in her early twenties looking down at me. She was wearing a white dress that clinged to her body and her hair went down to the middle of her arms. The long brown hair was straight and the piercing lime green eyes stared deep into mine. Neither of us moved or even spoke for the matter. We just stood their waiting to see who was going to make the first move. I'm not sure how long the silence hung thick in the air but soon I broke it.

"Who are you?" My voice seemed to be stuck in some kind of bubble that seemed to have encased us where we stood.

"Who am I, is not the question to be pondering but what I am here for and how I am going to help you" Her voice was sweet and it carried through the air like someone would carry a sleeping baby.

"What do you mean what you're here for and what do you mean you're going to help me?" I watch her head turn away from me as if she sensed something was on it's way.

"Here is now not the time to explain. I will be watching and we will speak again" She quickly made her way to the door and down the hall.

Moving quickly, I try to follow her to ask more questions but as I turned the corner down the hall I bump into Aaron. I didn't bother apologizing but made my way past him and I looked a bout the room. How did she get away so fast? How did she get into the house and how did she get past Aaron? I shake my head in disappoinment.

"Are you okay Mark?" I turn to face Aaron.

"I'm fine" I didn't bother to tell him about the women because he would just tell me I'm crazy. So instead I went to go make dinner.

~A few hours later~

I'm sitting quietly outside on a bench the sun setting in front of me. Such a beautiful night and a romantic sunset but no one to watch it with. The air grew cold around me and I began to shiver. The smell of perfume soon filled my nose as I look up to find the lady standing in front of me. Her eyes seemed further back in her head than before and her skin looked dirty and pale. Her dress was now torn and filthy yet I couldn't smell any bad odor just the smell of sweet perfume. She sat next me and stared at me as if waiting for some kind of question. Then I knew what she was waiting for.

"How did you die" My mouth felt dry and my voice cracked a bit.

"It's a long story but I shall tell for it will help you and me and to replenish the peace" She leans back against the bench, "I was once in love with a shy and quiet man but there was something different about him. He wasn't like any other man in my life. Gentle he was with everything around him. Always, observing or just taking the time to notice the little things. Yes that man kept everything to himself but that didn't stop me from loving him."

She began to shift as she was recalling all the memories. She let off a shiver and I hand her my coat but realize how dumb I was and she let's off a smile. She took the jacket anyway though it will not help her from feeling cold.

"Him and I date for year when he finally proposed" She let's out a small laugh. "I was so happy and excited. Then the night after we got married he was acting weird always talking to the walls watching his back. You would have thought he's crazy. I still loved him and it was a mistake. One night he got up and left the bed. I could feel something wrong so I followed." Her voice is getting quieter now. "He went off into his locked room he always told me to never open or go near. I watched from the distant as he began to chant things then he collapsed.. I ran to him not thinking at all. That's when I saw it. A demon stood not so far away smirking at me. I began to cry realizing it looked like the man I had once loved. He killed me at that moment. The pain never ends and I never forget. How are you suppose to when your loved one killed you."

"Wait how does this affect me then." I looked into her eyes.

"He's come back because he senses love in his home and he's going to take over one of your bodies and kill the other." Sadness filled her eyes.

"Do you know who he's planning on taking over?" My heart was threatening to beat out of my chest.

"He's planning on taking over... The one you call Aaron" With that she drops the eye contact and fades away leaving me alone in darkness.

Authors Note: Hey guys... Sorry it took so long to update. I feel so bad because I never have much time anymore and I'm falling behind on other things too and recently I was feeling better but people are trying to push me over the edge and I just don't know how much more I can take. I've started crying again and I haven't in a while so now I feel like I'm letting myself down. I've just been busy with school and playing Xbox 360 with friends that I forget to get on and update. I had time today because no school and my friends that I play Xbox with do have school. Anyways sorry I'll stop rambling. Hope you guys have a great day. Love you~