Chapter 23: Almost There..

~Mark's Pv~

I woke pulling myself out from under Aaron who was still sleeping. I feel so refreshed and like I have slept perfectly for the first time in forever. I stretched breathing in filling my lungs with air. I slide into a pair of dark blue jeans and my Markiplier M with the mustache on it. Walking to the kitchen I find Cliff sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Hey" I say sitting down at the table after pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"I hope you got plenty of rest Mark" He says with a slight smirk.

"Why?" I felt my grow warm.

"I got Jen to trust me" His eyes shinned with happiness.

"Really but its only been" I look at the clock and notice Aaron and I had been busy and sleeping for five hours "five hours..." I do a mental facepalm.

"She's such a smart little girl and so trusting just like her mother" Cliff chuckles.

"How did you get her to trust you so quickly" I questioned.

"I just talked to her and listened to her and played dolls with her" Cliff shrugged.

"Wow and so did you get her to agree to what you need her to agree too?" I looked at him.

"Yes I did and I just told her, well I use sign language, what I was and everything I need and she said she believed me and said she would gladly help me" he said sounding surprised even by his own words.

"So when do we have this ceremony?" I said quietly.

"Tonight I don't want to stay longer than I have too.. Plus I've spent enough time on earth and I'm tired of being young I'm ready to move on" He answered softly.

"Tonight it is" I said getting up.

~Later that day~

"Is everything ready?" Cliff asked looking at Jen.

"It looks like it" answered Aaron.

"Are you ready dear?" mouthed Cliff to Jen.

"Yes" she answered.

"Okay Mark extract a drop of blood from Jen" says Cliff.

I nod and get on my knees and pokes her finger with a needle as she flinches a little. I suck up the blood into a eyedropper. Cliff stands in the middle of the circle that had been drawn on the basement floor. Jen takes the eyedropper from me and begins the chant from Cliff's book while walking toward him. Cliff slowly gets on his knees as Jen stands in front of him still chanting. Her chanting slowly grew louder as she squeezed the blood from the eyedropper onto his forehead. As the blood hits his forehead Jen stops chanting as a bright light shines bright on Cliff's forehead. The light slowly consumed his body. I watched in awe as he began to disintegrate and then disappear. Aaron walks over and holds Jen's hand as we slowly walk back upstairs. I will never forget him.. I hug Jen and Aaron tight. I know things will never be the same but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have an amazing family and I have a friend on the other side that I hope I will see again someday. Though for now I have a family to take care of. I lift Jen up off the ground as she lets out a giggle. It seemed like Emily had a doom of suffering. Though the fact it was Cliff.. it was the shadow who had been doomed but now was free. I smile and kiss Aaron softly.

Author's note: Here the end! It sucks but I'm happy it ended but not. I'm happy because now I can start a new story!! So I figure that I'm going to be writing three stories at once now :O oh god I'm gonna crazy xD. One is going to be a morby! :3 then the next is going to be a random one that I will try to be updating everyday and the last I don't know what its going to be about yet (This is the callab one) But I hope you guys will get around to check them out and enjoy them! Hehe Anyways thanks for all the support you guys. I love you all.