Crazy Stupid Love: Johnny Cade love story

Roxy's pov

I stood in an unknown area and looked around. All I saw was bad memories and nightmares. I just wish someone was here for me. My own folks hate me they beat me and tell me I'm just a mistake. I have no friends, why am I even living right now? I just had so many thoughts in my head that I wasn't paying attention, and bumped into someone. I looked up and he had big brown puppy dog eyes, and brown greasy hair, he looked scared.

"oh um sorry, I wasn't looking". 

"no its okay I wasn't looking either..um what's your name," he said

"my name is Roxanne Matthews but you can call me Roxy, and yours is"

"mine is Johnny Cade"

"well it's nice too meet you, Johnny"

"yeah same here....um do you want to walk with me and get to know each other"

"I would love to"

We started walking and talking. I found out that his parents beat him too, He has a gang, He hates socs, and he is shy a lot. I told him my parents beat me, I don't have that many friends, I hate socs too, and im scared a lot. I didn't notice but when we were walking we ended up at the lot. We sat down on the old mattress left there and stared a fire to keep us warm. We started talking about god knows what and fell into one of the best sleep I had in years.I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Johnny shaking me.

"what do you want" I said kind of rude but I shrugged it off.

"do you want to meet my gang today its Friday so after school and work they will be at Curtis's household."

" Johnny school"

I looked down at my watch and it said 10:15

. "we are missing it" I finished.

"yeah so lets take a day off how bout we go to the DX you will get to meet Sodapop and Steve" he said with a smile on his face.

"mhm I guess"

he told me a lot about his gang and by they way they act in his stories I want to meet them.

"hey Johnny can we stop by my house so I can change first my parents aren't there"

"sure no problem"

We walked to my house in silence, when we turned to my driveway Johnny gasped.

"Johnny what happen"

"oh nothing its just you been my neighbor this whole time"

"what are you talking about"

"that's my house" he said pointing to the house on the left of mine.

"oh well why wont you get ready when I get ready and we will meet each other in between the houses" I said

"sounds good to me"

We enter our own house and I got ready to meet his gang today. Im really nervous I mean what if they don't like me, what if they think im weird? But I should be okay right I mean Johnny likes me.