Rumble

Roxy pov

 "Please. Please. Please. Keith. Please. Don't you love me? If you really love me you would let me come. Please. Please. Please. Plea-"

"Will you shut up already?" Twobit asked me.

"if you say yes then i will. But till then no" I said with a toothy grin.

"i just don't want you to get hurt. I mean i just got you back and i don't want to lose you, you know?"

"come on its a rumble. You said it your self 'no weapons'. Plus i'm pretty sure no guy is going to hit a girl"

"ugh fine but i swear if you get hurt I'm killing someone"

"thank you, thank you, thank you. You are the best brother ever!"

"why  am i the best brother ever when i give you something you want, and then when i say no im the worst brother in the world?"

"I have my reasons" I said before leaving the living room to go to my room.

I have an half an hour to get ready. I pulled out black jeans, and a grey tank-top. I put my hair in a ponytail so it wouldn't get in my face. I didn't even bother putting makeup on. I put my black combat boot on and walked out of my room with in 20 minutes. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup and poured water in it.

"come on Roxy we have to meet the boys at the Curtis's house"

"ok don't rush me"

"I'm not rushing, I'm just um-"

"yeah what are you doing?"

"nothing just come on"

"I'm coming"

We exit the house and drove to the curtis's house. We stepped out the car right when the guys came out of the house.

"Hey Roxy"

"hey guys"

"So you're going to kick some Socs ass with us"

"damn straight" I said jumping on Two's back.

We all laughed and continued walking to the lot. When we got there, their was two other gangs there. There was about 8 people plus our group. I got off of Twobit's back and looked at the other guys.

"How's it going Shepard?"

"It's fine Dal. Say who is this pretty lady?" Im guessing Shepard asked.

"I'm Roxy" I stated proudly

"Yeah and my little sister too Tim. So don't mess with her, you hear me" Two said

"okay, okay. Calm down Two i wasn't going to do anything"

"but you were thinking about it, weren't you?"

"ok fine yeah i was but can you blame me she is a beauty"

"Just stay away from her"

"will do" He said before winking at me.

After a few minutes of talking and waiting for the socs to arrived we heard car engines. We get up and stand up, waiting for them to walk up. When they do they talk to the guys for awhile and then i don't know what happened but everyone started punching each other. I shrugged it off and walked over to a guy, kicked him in his crotch and then punched him. Another guy started running while i easily grabbed him and flipped him over so he was lay on his back. I grabbed a hand full of his shirt and pulled him up a little before punching him in the face a couple of times. I stand up to straighten out my shirt when i heard foots steps coming near me. I turned around to see a Soc running. He jumped up to tackle me on the ground but instead i moved a little to the left so he hit his face on the ground. I couldn't help but to laugh at him before i started kicking and punching him. Before i knew it I saw some of the Socs running to their cars and dragging some of their unconscious friends. While one was running away, i took my foot out and tripped him. He fell and hit his face on the ground. I was more funny then the other guy who fell earlier.

"WE DID IT!" I heard some guy yelled while we all cheered.

After a while of cheering we went back to the Curtis's house.  The guys sat down in the living room while i got the first aid kit. I walked back into the room and started to clean Darry up since he looked worst then the rest of them.

"How did you ended up not getting a scratch Roxanne?"

"um well i just didn't let then hit me. I got to them before they got to me." I said while wiping Darry's cuts on his face.

"well you have to teach us how you did it so you don't have to take care of us afterwards" Steve joked.

"oh please you guys need skill to be as awesome as me, and clearly you guys don't have any" I said.

"Is that Right?"

"yes and before you guys do anything to me, just keep this in mind. I the only one that got out without a scratch and i can whipped your guy's ass so fast you wouldn't  even be able to see it coming" I joked as we all started to laugh.