HI

Johnny pov

"Roxy i like you" I told her to fast but i know she heard it. She didnt say anything but smile.

"i like you too Johnny"

"Really" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"yeah" in my head I was jumping of the walls screaming like a little girl.

"hey we should head back" She said

"yeah" We turned back and walked.

"hey I'll race yea" Roxy said

"ok 1,2,3, GO!!!"

We ran and ran and ran and she was ahead of me.  She ran as fast as Pony, She made it to the house and I was still running. I tackled her to the ground and we started laughing. I looked into her hazel eyes and started to lean in until the door burst in.

"hey guys we are going to Buck's he is have a party" Dally said. Two came over to us, picked us up and threw us over his shoulders.

"Twobit put me down" Roxy said.

Eventually he put us down and we drove to Buck's. Once we got there every guy was checking Roxy out. I put my arm around her so some of them would back off. We sat at a table and shots and beer keep coming to our table. Two and Roxy keep taking them, totally brother and sister. From the corner of my eye I saw Dally take this girl upstairs. I shrugged it off an kept my eye on Two and Roxy.

At around midnight we decided to go home and crash at the Curtis's. Once we got there Roxy and Two fell straight to sleep. It took me awhile but I fell into a deep sleep.

Two pov

I woke up and saw everyone asleep. I looked at the clocked and it read 10:30. I got up fast and ran out the door. When I got to my house I got ready and ate just in case I don't eat there. I walked out of the door leaving a note for Roxy and Johnny. I walked to Dingo and sat at a table waiting. I saw a grown man walking toward me and it turned out he showed.

"hey dad" I said

"hey son"