Another roommate

Twobit pov

"hi dad" I said

"hey son"

"how have you been"

"good i guess....anyway why did you wanted to see me" He said giving me a questioning look.

"because when we were getting Roxy's stuff and you gave us a smile you looked the same and i don't know maybe this is a bad idea" I started to stand up.

"wait Keith i need to tell you something" I looked at him and sat back down.

"what"

"ok i know you wont believe me but it was your mothers idea"

"her idea to do what" "Her idea to kick you out her idea to beat Roxy up"

i looked at him dead in the eye and said "then why did you let her do it"

  "because she threaten me and she said she would take you guys away from me...i love you guys more than anything" I looked in his eyes and he was telling the truth

"dad do you still love mom"

"not after what i saw her do to you guys"

"then why are you with her"

"because i have no where to go"

"well dad you can live with us"

"no i cant Roxy hates me"

"i pretty sure she still loves you and will forgive you if you tell her what you told me"

"ok but how am i going to tell your mother"

I stopped to think. "you take mom out for a week and we will get your stuff out just leave me a key"

"ok well i should go nice to see you Keith love you son"

"love you too dad" We said with a smile.

I walked out of Dingo and head to  my house to see Johnny and Roxy on the couch sleeping. I went to the kitchen and got pots and pans. I started smacking them together and yelling "GET UP". They jumpped off the couch and fell on the floor. I couldn't help but to laugh.

"ah Two what was that for" Johnny said in a mad tone

"i got news for you guys"

"what kind of news" Roxy said eyeing me

"we are getting a new roommate"

"WHAT" They both screamed