Sleep

Dally pov

It was 3 am. Roxy, Martin, and Two were in the living room while I was in the kitchen. Every once in a while Roxy would glance at me but I didn't acknowledged it. She was still trying to figure out why Johnny wasn't here. I told her I had no Idea but she didn't believe me. Shoot I didn't even believe myself. I knew exactly where he was. But I wasn't going to go up to Roxy and say "oh by the way Johnny is sleeping with another girl behind your back," No that would hurt her feelings and Johnny would hate me.

I know what he is doing is wrong, but when ever I tell him its bad he always say something like "but you do it all the time Dal". I tell him that's the difference between me and him. But still nothing, so I decided to keep my mouth.

"hey Dal im going to bed goodnight" Two said standing from the couch.

"night bro"

"yeah I think im gonna go to bed too" Roxy said in the middle of yawning.

"well I'll go home. Nice to meet you Dallas"

"call me Dal or Dally"

"right"

"no Martin. Its late, come on you can sleep with me" Roxy said.

"are you sure?"

"yeah come one"

"um ok goodnight Dal" Martin said before closing the door.

I took my leather jacket and placed it on the coat hanger. I took my shoes off and laid on the couch. I turned the TV on and flipped threw channels. It was about 30 minutes of looking until I landed on something. I watched 15 minutes of it until the front door opened. I figured it was Mr. Mathews so I didn't move.

"hey Dal is everyone asleep?" Once I heard the voice I instantly knew who it was. I turned around and met with his face.

"um yeah Johnny. Listen we need to talk" I said.

"ok talk" He said taking a seat next to me.

"Did you really slept with that girl"

"yeah"

"why? You have a girlfriend who loves you. And did I mention you live with her."

"I know. But my interest for Roxy started getting lower. I was going to dump her."

"but?"

"but I realized I lived with her and Twobit is her brother"

"so let me process this. You are now only dating Roxy because you live under her brothers roof and just because Two will beat the crap out of you if he finds out you dumped her."

"yep. That's exactly correct. Now can I go to bed. Im tired"

"No. Johnny that's wrong. Either you tell her or I will"

"Wow Dal. You always act like this. What happened to you. "

"what happened to me. I shout ask you the same thing. The Johnny I know wouldn't do this. The Johnny I know would be with his one and only girlfriend and giving all the time in the world. The Johnny right in front of me is a total jackass"

"Yeah, yeah ok Are you done Dal. I just really don't care what you have to say right now." He said walked to his door. He turned the knob but he didn't open the door.

"what's wrong Johnny cant open a door." I asked smirking

"no its lock. He is Mr. Matthews here"

"no"

"ok goodnight"

"yeah ok" I said laying back down closing my eyes.

Roxy pov

I wasn't fully asleep but when I was about to drift into a peaceful sleep I hear people talking right outside the door. I slowly got up and walked over to the door. I was going to open the door until I hear Johnny say

"I know. But my interest for Roxy started getting lower. I was going to dump her."

"but?"

"but I realized I lived with her and Twobit is her brother"

I started to listen to there conversation, instead of walking out.

"so let me process this. You are now only dating Roxy because you live under her brothers roof and just because Two will beat the crap out of you if he finds out you dumped her."

"yep. That's exactly correct. Now can I go to bed. Im tired"

"No. Johnny that's wrong. Either you tell her or I will"

"Wow Dal. You always act like this. What happened to you. "

"what happened to me. I shout ask you the same thing. The Johnny I know wouldn't do this. The Johnny I know would be with his one and only girlfriend and giving all the time in the world. The Johnny right in front of me is a total jackass"

"Yeah, yeah ok Are you done Dal. I just really don't care what you have to say right now"

I heard footstep walking closer. I quickly locked the door and laid back on the bed. I heard the door knob move a couple times but I ignored it. I kept replaying their conversation in my head. I count get it out, it was like a broken record. A tear fell on my pillow and I quickly wiped my face. I took a couple of breaths and think things over. Now I know what I have to do. I put a smile on my face and slowly drifted off to sleep.