Waffles

Roxy pov

I woke up from the sun hitting my face. I rubbed my eyes and walked out of the room. I put my hands on the knob but it wouldn't opened. I looked down and realized it was locked. Why was it....oh right. I forgot about last night. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. I stepped out with a huge smile plastered on my face. I waked into the kitchen and poured myself  orange juice. I pulled out Eggos and put them in the toaster. I walked into the living room and waited for my breakfast to be done. I took the remote and turned the TV on.  I laid my feet up on the table and waited patiently. The bathroom door opened then closed.  I felt the couch sink in more and it made me turn my head. I saw Dal on the other side. I was about to say something until the toast popped. I ran off the couch and into the kitchen.

I pulled a plate out and dropped my waffles on it. I took out the syrup and poured some on the plate. I took a fork and walked to the dining table. I shoved a huge piece of waffle in my mouth and chew it. I swallowed it down and to a sip of my oj.  I was done with my first waffle. When I was chewing the first bit of my second waffle another door opened. I looked up and saw Johnny. I said nor moved. I just looked down at my waffle and continued eating.

"hey babe" Johnny said kissing my cheek.

"hey" I said showing him my bright, happy smile.

"hey Dal what are you doing today?" Johnny asked taking a seat next to me.

"I don't know but why don't you hang out with Roxy today" Dal said with his eyes still glued to the TV.

"Johnny can we go to the Nightly Double tonight. please they are showing my favorite movie"

"of course. Anything for you babe."

"hey guys" All of our head snapped at my door to see Martin. He looked sexy with his hair messy, a side of his shirt raised up and his sweat pants were hanging lose. I can his sexy v-line.  It took everything not to go up to him and kiss him. 

"hi" I said making my smile wider. Johnny looked over at me and then back at Martin.

"why was he in our room" Johnny whispered in my ear.

"why do you care" I asked.

"because your my girlfriend"

"yeah not for to long" I mummed but it was more meant for myself then anyone else.

"what"

"I didn't say anything"

"ugh Roxy can I talk to you outside"

"do I have a choice"

"nope"

He took my arm and lead me outside to the front lawn. He then let go and looked into my eyes.

"What" I asked

"what did you said back in the kitchen"

"oh I said why do you care"

"no after that" 

"oh I said I said nothing"

"no before that"

"why do you care"

"ugh no Roxy Between those two what did you say"

"I did say anything"

"yes you did"

"no I didn't"

"yes you did"

"no I didn't"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"Roxanna Matthews I want to know what you fucking said in there and I want to know now"

"I said nothing" I said with a huge smirk on my face.

"you might as well tell him now" I turned my head and met a pair of blues eye. TwoBit.

"*sigh* fine I said yeah not for long"

"what? Why would you say that?"

"do I have to tell him" I asked Two who nodded his head. Well now my plan went out the window.

"ugh fine. I heard you and Dal talking last night. I heard everything"

"what. No Roxy its not what you think. I had time to think about it. I love you. I wasn't using my head when I see those things."

"Really Johnny. You still did the things you did, and said the words you said. You cant take them back. Im sorry Johnny but we're d-"

"no we're not. If I could take everything back I would. Please believe me, please. I cant lose you, I just got you."

"im sorry Johnny. But im breaking up with you"

I felt like a weight has been lifted off my chest. I felt a lot more happier. Then I realized I shared a room with this jerk. Oh well Two will find something.