Something I lost

Roxy pov

Its been exactly 2 weeks since I seen Johnny. Its crazy to say even though he hurt me bad I miss him like crazy. Sometime i wish he is here holding me. kissing me. smiling at me. Laughing with me, or anything. I just want him. Importantly I need him. I need him to do though thing to me and with me. But no, he's gone and out of my life. And that's for the best..

"-Xy, Roxy, Roxy" Towbit said snapping his fingers in my face. I slapped his hand away before turning to look at him.

"Yes"

"Are you alright? You zoned for five minutes staring at the wall like a vegetable." he chucked

"oh.....sorry. I was just thinking"

"What where you thinking about"He asked

"Dad's birthday" I lied

"What about Dad's birthday"

"Well it's in two days! We have nothing planned and nothing to give him." I said.

"it's fine hey why don't we go out today and get something for him. How does that sound?"

"it sounds great, but let me get ready first."

"ok well you know where to find me" He said putting his feet up,on the coffee table.

I walked to my room and took a quick shower. I put on high-waisted shorts, a tie dye crop top, with combat boots. I put my hair in a bun and walked back into the living room. Twobit was sleeping on the couch. I walked up to him and sat beside him. I lean down so my mouth was close to his ear.

"TWOBIT GET YOU ASS UP" I all but yelled.

He sat up admittedly that his forehead hit mine.

"Shit Rox, cant you just wake me up like a normal person" Two ask holding his forehead.

"Since when am i a normal person" I asked rubbing my forehead. "come on lets go"

We both went into the car and drove to mall. It wasn't long till we were checking stores. But now we are in the food court.

"so how are things with you and Martin?" Two asked

"Good I guess"

"Is he treating you right?"

"Two what's up? We aren't dating. Were just friends"

"Really?"

"yes"

"you two seem like very close friends if you know what I mean"

"For Christ sake Two, I'm eating here."

"I'm just stating the obvious here"

"So we did things,but we are friends. And just friends."

"ok, ok i just want to make sure"

"i know"

"now come on let go back looking for pops gift."

I nodded my head and stood up. We went to another store that had men's clothes.

"Roxanne?" I looked up and saw the face of the boy I once loved.

"um. Hey Johnny. How have you been?"

"Good. What about you? You look great"

"Thanks. And I'm doing fine"

"That's good. Well um see you around"

"right"

*

Johnny's pov

When i saw Roxanne she looked better then ever. Her smile was wide and bright. Her tan skin was tanner. Her blonde hair in a bun on the top of her head. Her blue eyes shining. Her pink plum lips. She looked flawless.  Why did I have to be so stupid, and just take advantage of people. I missed holding her in my arms. I miss kissing her, talking to her. I miss doing everything with her. She was my one and only but I took her for granted and lost her. I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me. But I just had to be stupid and do stupid things.

When we were talking I could barely understand what she was saying, just because her voice sounded like a goddess. It was so beautiful. It was like a melody. I just wanted to hold her and kiss her like there was no tomorrow. I want to apologize and have everything be okay. But i know that's not going to happen. She will never forgive me. Hell I wouldn't forgive myself either. If I could go back in time I would start over that day. I would be with her the whole day, doing what ever she wanted to do. But I ruin that once in a life time chance. And I will have to live with it.