Dinner

Johnny pov

We and Roxy stayed at the Curtis's for a while. We talked to them, watched TV, ate, and helped around the house. We looked at the time and realized we were late. We said our goodbyes then left. We ran until we were inside the house. We entered the house right when they were setting the food on the table.

"Ah nice timing" Twobit said.

"Thanks" Roxy said.

We sat down and caught our breath. I took a long sip of my water when Roxy's dad started talking.

"So if you guys arnt dating that mean you guys didn't do anything sexual" He said nearly making me spit my water out.

"yes dad I slept with Johnny last night. I told you once and im telling you again NO"

"Because you guys share the same room and things can happen"

"We nothing is happening"

I did nothing but just put my head back down and ate my food in silence.

"Hey Johnnycake you okay" Two said

"um y-yeah" I said giving him a unsurely smile.

"Hey this Saturday how bout I take you guys out of town" Their dad said

"how long and why"

"just for that day and because I want to spend time with you"

"well im up for it" Two said

"I guess. I don't have anything better to do" Roxy said

"What about you Johnny"

"um yeah im up for it"

"ok its settled then"

The rest of dinner was silent. When I was done I put my dish in the sink and when into my room to change into pjs. Two and their dad had to sleep for work tomorrow so me and Roxy are going to watch a movie. She put it in while I made popcorn and got Pepsi. We both sat back down on the couch and pushed play. I put my arm around Roxy and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her check and then put my eyes back on the screen.

"I love you Johnny" She said looking up at me"

"I love you too" I said to her giving her a peck on the lips.

Wow, I didn't even really asked her to be my girlfriend and we love each other. Is it even possible?