The court house

Roxy pov

Its been a week since I was at the police station. Its been a week since I seen Two and my dad. A week since seen I've seen the monster I used to call my mother. A week since I saw anyone but Johnny. A week since I talk, ate, or move. I been a wreck since a week ago. I miss my family. And I really want to kill that bitch. Two and my Father didn't do anything they should come home. Why did this even had to happen? Why now? Why me?

I was in my room finally moving. I was getting ready to go to court. Today is the day they might lock up that son of a bitch. It kind of made me smile just thinking of her locked up. No more worries after her. At least I think.

I put on skinny jeans, a white V-neck shirt, my leather jacket, and my black converse. I let my hair down and put no make up on. When I was done I went to the living room and sat on the couch with Johnny.

Johnny: "how are you feeling"

Me:" um not my best but knowing that she might end up in jail and seeing two and my dad makes it 20 times better"

Johnny: "good now Darry will be here-" He got interrupted by a car horn  "now hahaha"

We stand up  from the couch and walked out the door. We jumped into Darry's truck and he drove.  I was looking out the window when Johnny intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked at him and gave him a peck on the lips. I looked at him again and smiled.

Before I realized it we were in front of the court house. I was so nervous I was shaking. When I got out of the car I nearly fell. I took a deep breath and regained my strength.  I walked away from the car and walk in the building followed by Darry and Johnny. Darry already drove the rest of the guys here so there would be room in his truck for me and Johnny.

We all said our hi's and hugged. I opened the huge doors and started to regret coming here. My stomach was aching, I started sweating, I could barley walk, I was shaking, and I started to stutter. I sat in the front of the room and started to look around. When I looked back up the judge was starting to sit on her huge chair. Oh boy, I feel like just crawling in a corner, crying while rocking myself. But with my luck I cant. I had to man up and get threw it.

The judge greeted everyone and started off with the case. She call Two up first to ask questions, then My father, my mother, and then last me. When I got call  my heartbeat picked up speed really fast. I slowly stood up and walked over to the table. I sat down and they asked me questions. When they brought up my mom beating me I couldn't help but to let out tears.

"um. yes my mother...she hit me more than once."

"how many times"

"um....um mostly everyday about more than 10 times'

"do you still have cuts or bruises"

"um yes"

I stand up and showed them. They asked me a few more question and then it was time. The time to fine out if she goes to jail or not. Hopeful she goes I mean we have proof. But the thing is if she goes how long will she be there? A million questions were floating in my head, and that's when the judge opened her mouth.

"Camilla Matthews you hear pounce you........