The Monster

Roxy pov

Darry drove me and Johnny home. He want to stay with us until either Two or my dad comes back. We steeped out of the car and walked inside. That's when I heard the phone ring. I ran to the phone and picked it up.

"hello"

"yes" I said

"may I speak to Roxy Matthews"

"this is she"

"oh ok well you brother Keith Matthews and your Father Mick Matthews is here at the police station"

"um ok I will be there in about 15 minutes"

I hung up the phone and looked at the guys worriedly.

"What is it" Johnny asked

"Two and My dad is at the station"

"well lets go" Darry said

We rushed outside and got back in the car. It was about a 10 minute ride from Darry speeding. When the car stopped I took a deep breath and opened the car door. I speed walk and push the door open. A police officer took us to single cell block. I looked around the room and found Two and my dad sitting to the side handcuffed.

"so what did these two idiots do" I asked.

"its not what they did its what happened" the sheriff said

"Can you tell Us what happened" Darry asked

The sheriff pulled us to the hallway.

"it was your mom" He said

"What did she do" I asked

"she tried to hurt Keith. He was drunk at Bucks and your mom saw him. They went into a dark alley and started to beat Keith. She pulled out a pocket knife and that's when your father came."

"where is she" I asked

"she in another single cell block.  Do you want to see her"

I nodded my head.

"do you want us to come with you" Johnny asked

I nodded my head no. "I have to do this by my self"

The sheriff took me into the cell. He stand next to the door and I sat in a seat. The woman that was once my mother sat in front of me.  I looked up and stared at me with those devilish eyes and formed a grin on her disgraceful face. I looked around the room and started feeling uncomfortable. I looked at the sheriff and he motioned me to go on. I took a deep breath then looked back at the monster.

"Let me guess are you here to tell me that you hate me. That you never want to see me again. Or is it both" she said.

I wanted to say something but nothing came out. She looked around the room and chuckled.

"oh look the little bitch cant talk"

I took a deep breath and didn't let her get to me.  I looked her dead in the eye and still nothing came out of my mouth. I got up and whispered in the sheriff's ear.

"I just need to breath for a second"

He let me out of the room. I walked to Johnny and hugged him.

"What's wrong babe" He asked

"I cant do it. I try to talk but nothing comes out"

"Roxy listen you can do it. Just blocked her out and say what's on your mind. I believe in you. Make her regret hurting you, your dad, and Two"

"Johnny can you go in there with me"

"of course"

We walked back and knocked on the door. The sheriff opened it and we sat down.

"oh now you brought your boy toy"

Johnny took my hand and put it in his.

"ok listen im not here to forgive you and im also not here to scream at you. But let me ask you this do you have a heart in your body." I asked

She said nothing.

"oh well did you even loved me? or Keith?....Or even Dad?"

"I love your father-"

"than why hurt the only things he loves the most" I asked

"and what was that"

"Me and Keith"

"I hurt you guys because it was a mistake having you guys. I never wanted you guys but your father did. I only have you guys cause your father."

"Daddy dose love you anymore. He cant even look at you the same. You are just a monster with no heart or soul. how can you live with yourself?"

"I can live with myself because  I have no regrets"

"Besides letting dad leave?"

"besides that"

"Is that why you hurt Keith? "

"I don't know what your talking about"

I looked at the sheriff and he just eyed her. I turned around to face the Two-faced witch.

"ok just one last thing. If you ever hurt the people I love I will hurt you. You will regret ever touching them"

After that I walked out of the room with Johnny. The sheriff left too. He smiled and then stopped us.

"Mrs. Matthews im sorry but your dad and your brother has to say here for over night"

"um ok. I will just stay with Darry"

the sheriff nodded and then we walked to Darry.

"um Dar can me and Johnny stay the night over your place"

"sure you can"

I walked over to my dad and Two. I gave then a hug and kissed there cheek.

"I love you guys so much"

"love you too pumpkin"

"Love you too kiddo"

"bye" I said

"bye"