No not him

Roxy pov

"We are getting another roommate" Two said with a smile on his face.

"WHAT" me and Johnny screamed at him.

"we are getting another roommate"

"we know that but who" Johnny said

"Our dad" I couldn't say anything why would Two do this, why could my dad do those things to me in the past.

"why" I said my voice sounding a little bit shacking up.

"listen I know he never touched you but once he gets here he will tell you why he did those other stuff." He said coming closer to me.

"when is he coming" Johnny asked

"next week"

I had nothing to say, so I walked into my/Johnny's room.  I laid on the bed and just thought about how it was going to be living with my dad. It was true though he never laid a hand on me, but watched. That still hurt my feelings I mean he could of stopped her. While I was thinking Johnny broke me out of my daze.

"hey are you okay" he asked

"yeah I was just thinking"

"oh well hey why wont I take you out tomorrow"

"That's sound good" "great I will pick you up at 6"

"pick me up? but you live with me"

"so I will knock on the door"

"oh nice" I said sarcastically

"yeah I know"

"ok now get out of here im going to change" I threw a pillow at him.

"ok, ok Im leaving"

I changed into pajama shorts and a tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and took off my make up. I walked out and wanted to eat. I went into the kitchen and got a lot of food, then sat down in the living room.

"wow you really are Two's sister" Johnny said with wide eyes on what I was eating.

"hehehehe I know but I got the looks"  I said smiling my big smile.

"Sure whatever makes you sleep at nice princess" Two said

"what makes me sleep at night is having no energy" I said being sarcastic

. "ok smartass why wont you just finish you food"

"oh you think this is it"

"its not?" Johnny said with curiousness in his voice.

"nope im just getting started"

We all laughed and I continued eating trying not to think about my dad.

*Few days later*

I woke on my bed, but don't remember falling asleep here. I got up and walked into the kitchen. "oh hey dad" I said. Then I realized what I said. I looked back at him and it was him sitting on the chair reading the newspaper. "um hi pumpkin" He said sounding nervous. Right when I was going to say something Two came running and picked me up from the ground.

"T-Two put m-me down" I said between laughs

"Why" He said while running

"I-I need to e-eat" I said

"oh right" He said before he stopped and put me down.

"nice way to be woken up in the morning" Johnny said with his messy hair . I ran up to him and hugged him while wrapping

"you look hot with your hair like that" I whispered in his ear.  He laughed while I got off of him.

"so are you two dating" My dad said

"No" I said to fast but oh well. He eyed me then shrugged it off. Great way to start off my day. Hint of sarcasm.