SURPRISE!!!!!

Roxy pov

"SURPRISE" We all screamed.

                 His eyes are wide in surprise and shock. He didn't move until Two attacked him in a hug. A few second later he came back to reality and hugged Two back.  His eyes lit up and his smile was bigger than i've ever since it. He looked at me and motion me to come closer. I walked up to him slowly.  I was a few inches away and he attacked me with a bear hug.

"I love you" He whispered in my ear, making my smile grow bigger.

"I love you too Daddy!"

"Ok let get this party started" Dal yelled.

"How old are you now 100 or 101?" I joked.

"HaHaHa very funny. No im 105" He said before leaving to talk to his friends. 

I sat on the couch looking at all the happy people talking. Nothing couldn't be better. But why do i feel like something is missing? I shook it off and heard someone knock on the door. I got up and walked toward the front door. I opened it and my mouth near hit the floor. I closed my mouth and shut the door behind me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Roxanne I cant live without you. I love you and i miss you. I was such a jerk but I'm different now. I took you for granted and i regret it. Everyday i wish i could go back to that day and start over. I love you"

"Well to bad we cant go back to that day" I said crossing my arms.

"Let me make it up to you. I promise it will never happen again."

"Don't promise something you cant keep"

"I can keep it. I will keep it. Just let me show you"

"No. I'm not going to stand here and act like I don't love you cause I do. But i cant erase what happened. You hurt more then i've ever been hurt before. I don't want to feel that pain again. I don't want to do this anymore. I cant. I w-"

                I was cut off when his lips crashed into mine. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips on my felt right. Electricity flowing through my body. I broke the kiss and looked at his big brown puppy eyes.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you. Cause you have to work real hard to gain my trust back"

"Better than nothing" He said before colliding our lips once again.

"Roxy?" 

I broke the kiss and look up to see the one and only Martin.