Chapter 1

This is my first ever fanfic!! ^_^ I am very nervous on how this 1st chapter will turn out. I hope you all like my first ever fanfic!  More chapters to come! enjoy! ^_^  P.S. The picture above is how I picture Eleanor as a young woman. 

Eleanor was a 21 year old pure-blood witch. She has long black hair, light brown eyes and light skin. She was also a healer at St. Mungos and a wealthy witch, thanks to her parents, Alexander and Quinterra Blackbourne. Both Alexander and Quinterra came from an old pureblood family line. Alexander was a  60 year old pure-blood wizard with brown hair flecked with grey and a goatee, with grey cold eyes. He was tall and formidable. Quinterra was a 65 year old pureblood witch with brown eyes and black hair flecked with grey. She was shorter than Alexander by a few inches. Unlike Alexander, her  brown eyes were warm and inviting. Her father, like Lucius, didn't want his only daughter to marry muggles or muggleborns for that matter. Unbeknownst to him, she indeed fell in love. She fell in love with a muggleborn wizard by the name of Edward Alderblade. Edward was a 24 year old real estate agent. Selling homes to witches, wizards and muggles alike. She kept it a secret from her father. Her mother knew of her relationship with Edward and she too kept it a secret from Alexander. Eleanor's father soon found out and wasn't pleased.

Eleanor was brewing potions to restock her stores, since she was a healer. A patronus came flying into her room. It was a unicorn. It opens its mouth and her mother's voice spoke to her.

"I need to speak to you it's urgent. Please come to my quarters." the unicorn closed its mouth and disappeared. Eleanor looks concerned, but she pulls out her wand and closes her eyes. Thinking of only her mother, she whispers, "Expecto Patronum." A Lioness burst forth and landed on the ground as if it was air. She looks at her patronus and gives her reply. She sends her patronus to her mother. She puts her potion, that she was brewing, on stasis. Then goes to her mother. She knew that her father had a towering temper. One that scared both her and her mother. She knew that if her father ever found out about Edward, that she would be disowned and taken out of the will. She didn't care. She loved Edward and noone will take him from her. Not even her own father. She sighs and leaves the room.

She enters her mother's quarters and sits in a high back armchair made of black leather. Her mother's room, itself, was quite cozy and spacious. The walls were of dark oak wood, with the fireplace made of mahogany. A pot of floo powder sat on the mantle, with 2 high back armchairs facing each other. A small table set in between the two armchairs. The floor was carpeted, except near the fireplace.The carpet was of maroon color which matched the curtains on the four poster bed. An oak wardrobe was on one side of the room. Her dresser on the other side, near her bed. Her mother was sitting in one of the armchairs. Eleanor sat in the other armchair and looked at her mother, "You asked for me mother?" Her mother, Quinterra, looks at her with worry etched in her face. Eleanor looks at her with worry, upon seeing her expression.

"Mother?" Quinterra sighs her eyes becoming red as she said, "You must leave here. It is not safe for you here. Your father knows." Eleanor look at her mother with even more worry. She gulps and says, "I can't leave you here to face his wrath!" Quinterra, now with tears falling, said, "Your father is in a murderous mood. He will demand me to bring you to him. If I do, he will harm you!" More tears fall as she spoke. "I can't allow him to hurt you. You are all I have!" Eleanor begins to cry, "No mother! I can't let him hurt you! You are all I have too." Quinterra shakes her head crying, "Please do as I say! Do it for me. All I want is for you to be safe! Don't worry about me. Please Eleanor..." Eleanor crying and hugs her mother, "Alright, I'll go. For you, I'll go." Quinterra hugs back crying. They stayed that way for a few minutes then her mother lets her go and looks at her with red watery eyes. "Go pack your things. Go somewhere where he can't find you. Be safe my daughter." Eleanor crying, nods, but as she stands, the front door bursts open and bellowing can be heard. Alexander has returned and he was livid. Quinterra looks at her daughter with terror in her eyes. "Go now!!!" Eleanor crying, hugs her one last time and whipsers, "I love you mother." Quinterra replies. "I love you too my daughter." She hugs her mother one last time and runs to her room as her mother wipes her eyes and pulls out her wand.

Eleanor runs out of her mother's room goes to where her potion is brewing. She pulls out her wand and waves it over the cauldron. The potion vanishes. she shrinks the bottles of potions she had, along with her cauldron and puts them in her pocket. She then puts the fire out and runs to her room. She opens her trunk, which was bigger on the inside, and puts all of her potions ingredients, tools, and her cauldron along with her robes, broom, spell books, potions books, and anything else that she could take with her, into her trunk. By the time she was done, shouting can he heard from both her parents. She shrinks the trunk and puts it in her pocket. She look around her room one last time, then leaves her room at a run heading for the front door. As she passed her mother's room, she can hear both her parents shouting curses at each other. She stopps abruptly when she hears her father utter the killing curse, shortly followed by scream from her mother. Eleanor cries quietly. The only thing that crossed her mind was that her father had just killed her mother. The door to her mother's room suddenly opens. Eleanor whips around in terror looking at her deranged father. Her father points his wand at her, which made Eleanor pull out her wand. She said in an angry yet anguished voice, "You killed my mother, you bastard! YOU KILLED HER!" Her father, Alexander, smirks, his eyes as cold as ice, "She deserves it. For keeping such a secet from me. As for you, you will wish you never fell in love with a filthy mudblood like Edward!" He suddenly utters a curse which Eleanor blocks. She then shouts, quickly, pointing her wand at him,"IMPEDIMENTA!" Her father falls over as if frozen in place. She knew that spell won't last long. She pockets her wand and said, "You will pay for killing my mother. I will make sure of that." She sees that he is starting to move, so she runs off towards the front door again. As she reaches the front door she can hear her father bellowing, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT ELEANOR!!! YOU WILL PAY!!! She wrenches the door open, runs outside and disapprates, just as her father comes running out of the door.