Chapter 20

Once the reception ended, everyone starts to leave, shaking hands with Snape and hugging Astoria. Harry smiles as he shook Snape's hand, "Congrats, Severus. Maybe from here on out, you can join Ginny and I on double dates." Snape chuckles, "Perhaps, Harry. I do look forward to that, though." Harry smiles, "Good. I'll keep you posted and let you know. So that I can see what day is a good day for the both of us." Snape nods, "Good. Let us know." Harry said, "I will, Severus. Have a good evening you two." Snape and Astoria said, "We will." They look at each other again and chuckle. Harry chuckles and then leaves with Ginny, Ron and Hermione. Draco hugs Snape and said "Congratulations, Godfather. I never thought I would see the day that you would finally be married." Snape smiles, "Thank you, Draco. I never thought I'd see the day that I would be married, myself. I never thought something like this would ever happen to someone like me." Draco smiles, "Well, it has, Godfather and I'm happy for you." Snape smiles, "Thank you Draco. I hope that when you two get married, that you will invite Astoria and I to your wedding?" Draco replies. "Of course. You're family to me, as is Astoria." Snape smiles, "Good. I look forward to that, Draco." Draco smiles and hugs him again, "I love you, Godfather. Thank you for looking out for me and for all that you've done." Snape smiles as he hugs him back, "I love you too, Draco. You're family to me and family comes first." Astoria smiles as she watches the two of them hug each other. Draco let's go and said, "We have to go now, Godfather. Have a good evening." Snape smiles, "The same to you, Draco. Have a good evening." Draco smiles, then leads Astoria Greengrass outside so they could apparate.

Eleanor closes the door and locks it, then leads Astoria and Snape to the parlor, where Edward was waiting for them. Snape sat down, while Astoria stood by his side. Eleanor stood by Edward's side and smiles at them. Edward smiles and said, "Congratulations to you both. The wife and I are very happy for the both of you." Snape smiles and said, "Thank you, Edward." Edward continues, "Tomorrow you two will be going on your honeymoon. So, I took the liberty of buying a cottage by the ocean for the two of you to go on your honeymoon. You may also use it as a beach house for when you two have children." Snape and Astoria look in shock at one another, before looking back at Edward. Snape spoke first, "I don't know what to say.....Thank you very much Edward." Astoria now spoke, "Father, I.... wow!! Thank you!!!" Edward chuckles, "You two deserve a nice getaway for a couple of days and what better than staying by the beach. Where you can hear the ocean crash along the shoreline, collect seashells, or go for long walks along the shoreline. Quite romantic if I do say so myself. It's where the wife and I like to go sometimes to relax." Snape and Astoria smiles at Edward. Snape said, "Thank you." Edward said, "You are most welcome." Edward takes out the keys from his pocket and hands it to Snape. Snape takes it then looks at Edward. Edward said, "The keys to the cottage." Snape said, "Ah thank you." Snape pockets the keys and says, "So Astoria and I can go now if we wish to?" Edward says, smiling, " Of course, you two may go whenever you wish. It's fully furnished. You two may go first thing tomorrow, after breakfast of course." Snape nods, "Of course." Eleanor smiles, "I am going to go and help the house elves clean up, Edward." Edward smiles, "Alright, my dear. I will get ready for bed myself." Eleanor said, "Alright Edward, I'll be up in a little bit." Eleanor kisses Edward then heads to the ballroom to clean up. Edward kisses Eleanor back, gets up and said, smiling, "I will see you two, tomorrow. Good night." Snape said, "Good night, Edward." As Astoria said, "Good night, father." Snape and Astoria gets up and goes upstairs. Astoria went to her room and took off her dress and slips into her pajamas, while Snape went to his room and changed too. Astoria left her room and walks to Snape's room and knocks. Snape had just put on his night shirt when she knocks. He goes and answers the door, "Astoria, my newly wedded wife, what brings you to my room?" Astoria smiles, "I thought since we're married now, maybe we could sleep together. You know snuggle, talk and such." Snape smiles and opens the door wider, "Of course, my love." Astoria smiles and enters his room. Astoria said, "Father truly did outdid himself when he set up your room didn't he?" Snape closes the door and smiles, "Yes he did." Snape walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her. Astoria leans against his chest and smile. Snape said, "This is all so new to me. Me married to you." Astoria smiles, "It's all new for me too, Sev." Snape smiles and starts to kiss her neck. Astoria closes her eyes and smiles allowing him to. Suddenly Snape lifts her off her feet and carries her bridal-style, to the bed. Astoria lets out a squeal of surprise at being suddenly lifted off her feet, then giggles as she sees that she is being lead to his bed. Snape chuckles as she lays her down on the bed and moves to lay on top of her. Astoria grins, "My my, someone's in a naughty mood tonight." Snape chuckles, "I have you to blame for that, my love." Astoria, looking playfully shocked, said, "Oh really? Moi? You had it in you this whole time, Sev. I took the liberty of bringing that out of you. So, I guess in a way, I suppose I am to blame for that." Snape chuckles and with a playful smirk, said, "Well, now that I have you right where I want you, I can ravish you. We have all night you know." Astoria giggles, "I know, Sev. By all means, ravish me." Snape chuckles and starts to kiss her deeply. Astoria kisses him back just as deeply. Both knowing that this night will be filled with lust, passion, and love.