Chapter 15

This is the dress that I see her wearing for the Winter Solstice Dance. I wanted her to look beautiful. :) Warning: There is a sex scene in this chapter. If your ok with it, then read on. :) enjoy!! :) 

It's funny how you want time to slow down, but then it does the complete opposite. November came and left, bringing with it cold air and snow. Boys all over the school asking girls to go to the dance with them. Though a lot have signed up to go home for the holidays. Most of the older students stayed at Hogwarts for the upcoming dance. Hogwarts was transforming as Christmas decoration went up all over the castle. Trees in the Great Hall were being decorated. Garlands were being hung along the wall. The Christmas Spirit was in the air.

Snape paced his office. He has yet to ask Astoria to the dance. He knew if he didn't ask soon, someone else will ask her. Snape took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He knew it was now or never. He had to ask her before it was too late. He left his office and went to Astoria's office. Once he arrived, he knocked on the door. Astoria's voice was heard as she said, "Come in." Snape enters her office and sits in one of the chairs. Astoria looks at him and smiles, "What brings you to my office today, Severus?" She noted how nervous Snape was. Snape looks at Astoria and asks, "Has anyone asked you to the Winter Solstice Dance yet?" Astoria looks a bit surprised, but smiles as she replies, "No not yet, why?" Snape relaxes a little and hesitates, before asking, "Will you go with me to the Winter Solstice Dance?" Astoria's jaw fall open in shock. Of all the witches that worked in this school, he came and asked her. Astoria still shocked, replies, "Um... You want me to go to the dance with you?" Snape nods, "Yes, Astoria. Will you go with me?" Astoria blushes as red as a tomato, as she replies, "Wow... I never thought you would ask me...." Her face then broke into the biggest smile she ever gave, " Yes of course! I would love to go with you to the Winter Solstice Dance." Snape relaxes fully and smiles, "Thank you for accepting. Astoria." Astoria smiles, "You're very welcome, Severus." Snape stands and says, "Now that that's taken care of. I have things I need to do. Happy Christmas, Astoria." Astoria smiles. "Happy Christmas, Severus." Snape leaves her office and once again heads to his office.

He enters his office and begins to pace once more. What will he get her for Christmas and what will he wear, so as to look presentable to her. Snape stops pacing. A necklace would be the perfect gift. Made of silver of course. With a snake curved into the shape of the letter S. Emeralds and diamonds can be set along its body, leaving the head of the snake plain, with only a small round emerald for the eye of the snake. Slytherin colors. He grabs some floo powder and threw it into the fireplace. The flames turned green. He gets on his knees and pokes his head in. He says, "Gretel's Jewelry Shop!" He whirls around passing many fireplaces until he reaches his destination. He looks around and says, "Hello? Is anyone there?" Gretel comes into view and smiles, " Well hello there. May I help you, sir?" Snape nods the best he could and said, "I'd like a necklace made. Silver this time, with a silver snake pendant. With Emerald and diamond set along its body, except the head. The head of the snake will remain plain, except for a small emerald for its eye." Gretel nods smiling, "It will be done." Snape said, "Good. You may take the price for the necklace, from my vault." Gretel nods, "Very well, sir." Snape said, "Happy Christmas and thank you for your hard work. Your custom-made jewelries are incredible." Gretel smiles, "Why thank you sir. I do work very hard on my pieces. Happy Christmas to you too, sir." Snape nods again then takes his head out of the fireplace. He stands and goes to his desk to finish grading the last of the essays. Thinking of the gift he will be giving to her soon.

Astoria thought of what to give to Snape for Christmas. Then an idea struck her. The silver doe. A painting of the silver doe looking at him from the forest. Perfect! She smiles,  goes to the fireplace and throws some floo powder in. The fire turns green. She steps inside and says, "Alderlade Mansion!" and was whisked away. Astoria lands lightly on her feet, cleans herself off with a wave of her wand and look around, "Mother? Father? Are you home?" Eleanor comes into the room, "Astoria! How good it is to see you! Your father is working at the moment. Is there something you need?" Astoria smiles, "I was wondering about getting a painting done for Severus. A silver doe looking out at him from the forest and it has to move." Eleanor smiles, "I can have it done by tomorrow. I so love to paint." Astoria smiles, "Thank you mother." Eleanor hugs her, "You're very welcome my dear." Astoria hugs back. They let go after awhile. Astoria says as she looks around, "I see you and father are decorating for the holidays." Eleanor nods chuckles, "Oh yes, your father loves to decorate." Astoria chuckles back, "Indeed he does." Astoria sighs, "I have to get back, mother. I need to prepare of the dance that Hogwarts is having. I need to find a dress to wear, and shoes and then there's my hair..." Eleanor chuckles, "Relax my dear, everything will be fine. You enjoy yourself at the dance. Your father and I will enjoy our quiet Christmas together. Look out for our presents." Astoria hugs her mom, who hugs her back, "I will mother. Happy Christmas. Tell father I said Happy Christmas, too." Eleanor smiles, "I will, Astoria." Astoria smiles then takes the floo network back to her office. She then sets about looking for a dress to wear. She looks in her wardrobe for the one dress she saved for special occasions. She finds the dress and smiles. It was a red and off the shoulder dress. It was long and flowing. It accentuated her waist well. There were thin flowing strands as sleeves, where it went off the shoulders. The strands were as long as the dress. The dress was sparkly from the waist up. It was the perfect dress and would go well with the bracelet she got for her birthday. She found matching red strappy heals to go with the dress. She hung the dress in the bathroom, where she would get dressed when the day of dance came. She put her red strappy shoes by her bed with the rest of her shoes. She had an idea of what to do with her hair. She will need Snape's Sleeky Hair Potion that Snape had given to her as a gift. It will help when she does her hair. She looked at her face. Eyeliner, Mascara, a light blush, and red lips should finish the look perfectly. She was looking forward to the dance.